Ruined

Your POV
Tom drove us to a parking lot and we got out of the car, I looked around there was a gate around the parking lot, "Over here" Tom said he was already on the side walk, I closed the car door and walked over to him, he handed me my keys "Thanks" I said, we walked to where there were a bunch of Trailers, Tom stopped in front of one "This is Mine" Tom said, I looked at the door:
Tom Holland
Tom walked up the little steps to the door and opened it, he walked in and I followed him, it had a mini kitchen and a mini sofa with a mini bedroom in the back "Wow" I said as I looked around then I spotted the boxes and walked over "Are theses the boxes... we could put them in the trunk of the car" I said, he nodded and I picked one up and walked out of the trailer, we did this for a while until all the boxes were in the car, I sat down on the bed, "It's comfortable" I said "Yeah, it is" Tom said as he also sat on the bed, I spotted tissues, "You forgot those tissues" I said as I grabbed the tissue box and handed them to him "Oh, Yeah" Tom said as he left with the Tissue box and came back with out it, "Okay, Where do we take the boxes" I asked, Tom laid down "Let's take a minute" he said, I also laid down "You know, I never thought I'd meet a celebrity, let alone go to McDonald's with one" I said, Tom chuckled "Yeah, well I didn't know I would become Spider-Man and look what happened" Tom said "Yeah" I said "You know, I like spending Time with you" Tom said "Me too" I said, we stayed silent for a minute Until Tom broke the silence "Okay, Let's go" Tom said I nodded and we got up from the bed and left the trailer and got in the car, Tom put GPS on his phone so I knew where to drive too, we got to a hotel and I parked and we got out, A guy with dirty blonde hair walked out of the Hotel Doors "Mate, Where have you been" The guy asked then he looked at me "Is this the Omega" He asked looking at Tom, I looked at Tom, "No his names, Y/N" Tom said, The guy looked back at me "Well, my names, Harrison, but you can call me, Haz... I'm Toms best mate" Harrison said "I'm Y/N" I said he nodded, I walked to my trunk and unlocked it and grabbed a box, they looked at me "What we have to get theses boxes out" I said, they both nodded and started to take boxes. We followed Haz into the hotel and got into an elevator, when we got off we walked down a hallway and Haz opened a door and we walked in, the room had a bathroom and two beds, I put a box on the floor, we got all the boxes out of the trunk of the car and brought them into this room, when we were done, Haz was laying on his bed while I was on a chair and Tom was also laying on his bed, "You know you have a lot of stuff" I said "Yeah" Haz said, "Do you guys have water" I asked "Yeah, let me show you" Haz said as he walked out of the room, I followed him, we walked to a little room, "Here" Haz said as he handed me a water bottle "Thank You" I said "You know Tom talks about you a lot" Haz said "Really" I said "No, not in a bad way in a good way" Haz said I nodded, we walked back to the room, "Tom, I have to go home" I said "Okay, I hope we can meet up next week" Tom asked "Will see" I said and walked out of the room.

No ones POV
Tom looked at Haz "What did you say to him" Tom asked "Nothing" Haz lied hoping he didn't ruin the Chance for his best Mate.