Next Time

Your POV
I woke up and checked my phone it was 6:30 am, I shot up and rolled off my bed, I always got near the Edge of my bed, but back to the situation at hand. I had to be out my 6:40. I ran to my bathroom and washed my teeth, I ran back into my room and put on the black jeans, then I got on the blue sweater and my shoes, I was waking out of room when I realized I didn't have my phone on me, I ran back into my room and found it in the mess of my bed "Gotcha" I said as I texted Tom:

 I ran to my bathroom and washed my teeth, I ran back into my room and put on the black jeans, then I got on the blue sweater and my shoes, I was waking out of room when I realized I didn't have my phone on me, I ran back into my room and found it...

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked out of the house, I walked to my car and drove to the McDonald's by 7th and 8th in East LA, when I got there it was the most packed McDonald's I had ever seen, I drove around when I spotted a Guy with a cap and glasses on. I parked and walked over to the Guy, "Hello there T.H" I said, the guy turned to me and showed me his eyes "It's me, Tom" Tom said "I couldn't have guessed" I said, He winked at me, I looked away "What are we going to do here" I asked "Well, I want to buy you breakfast" He said, I looked at him "No, I can buy myself breakfast" I said "What, No, that's why I invited you" Tom said "Tom, I'm not going to let you pay for me" I said "Okay" Tom said, we walked into the McDonald's and went to the cash register, "Hello, Can I get the Hotcakes and a small Orange juice" Tom said "Yes, what will you have" The cash register guy asked, he looked at me "I'll have a Fruit and Maple Oatmeal and a small coffee" I said he nodded "That'll be $7.07" The cashier guy said, I nodded and was pulling out the 7.00 when I looked back and saw Tom had payed "Tom" I said "What, I couldn't hear you, Darling" Tom said, we then sat down on a table "I told you I would Pay for myself "I said "I was the one that invited you here" Tom said "Fine, but next time, I'm paying for both of us" I said "So there's going to be a next time" Tom said, I could see his smile, I blushed, "Maybe" I said And looked at the receipt, "So, how did filming go Yesterday" I asked "It went well" Tom said I nodded "Number 37" The guy at the front desks called out I was getting up when Tom beat me too it, I sat back down, Tom came back with the orange juice, Coffee, The hot cakes and the Oatmeal "And Breakfast is served" Tom said as he sat down, I grabbed my oatmeal and saw there's no spoon, I started to search for it Tom saw that I was searching for something "What are you looking for" he asked "The spoon" I said I looked at him "I'll get it" I said he frowned and gave me puppy dog eyes, it was the first time an adult gave me puppy dog eyes, I groaned, "Fine" I said I smiled formed on his face as he got up and left, a minute later he came back and he handed me a spoon "Thank you" I said, he nodded and sat back down, I grabbed my coffee and he looked at me "Do you not like Coffee" I asked "No, I'm more of a Tea person" Tom said I nodded and took a sip of my coffee, he opened his Hotcakes Container and poured maple syrup on it and began to eat, I opened my oatmeal and began to eat it with my spoon, when we where done I beat Tom to it and threw our trash for us, "I could have done that" Tom said "No, it was my turn" I said "Where to next, Darling" Tom said "Well, I wanted to go to my old school for a few things that I need" I said, he nodded and we both got up, we left the McDonald's and I walked to my car, Tom followed me "Did you walk here" I asked "No, I called an Uber here" Tom said, I nodded as I unlocked the car, we both got inside, once Tom sat down he took off his hat and his shades, his curls came out and he looked at me, I blushed "You know you have to stop making me blush" I said as I started the car "Nope" Tom said, I drove us to my Highschool which surprisingly wasn't that far, "So this is where you went to school" Tom Asked I nodded and we parked, My Ex gym teacher passed and waved at me, I waved back "Wow, that's a big Bloke" Tom said "What's a bloke" I asked "A man" Tom said and flexed his arms, I chuckled, we walked to the office.