Grocery

Your POV
I walked back into the living room and my Dad was on the coach watching Tv, "Dad do you need anything I'm going to the Supermarket" I asked "No... Wait bring me back some Chips" he said "What kind" I asked "Get me Doritos" He said I nodded "I'll be back" I said as I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me, I drove to the Supermarket and got out of my car, I got a cart and got inside, I walked to the vegetables, I got lettuce, Tomatoes and other stuff, I walked to where the chips were at and got Doritos and a bag of Cheetos for me, then I walked to the cash register and payed for everything and walked back to my car, when I got there I saw a group of people near it, I walked to my car and put all my stuff in the trunk before waking over to the group of people, there was a guy on the floor and a guy on top of him that was punching him. "Hey" I yelled and broke the group apart, the guy on top of the other guy got up and looked at me "Who the hell are you" he asked "Doesn't matter who I am, you can't be doing this" I said "Says Who" the guy said "Says the law" I said, he walked up to me and sniffed "Says a dirty omega" He said "Don't do something you'll regret" I said "What are you going to do, have my pups" the guy said and laughed "Look, Omegas, only are useful for two things breeding and being a wife" He said "Now move along and respect your alphas" He said "No, I'm not leaving" I said "Really, you want to be next" he said "No, just leave" I yelled, he looked at the group "Let's go" he said and looked at me "Watch your back, you sluty Omega" He said before they all ran away, I kneeled next to the guy on the floor "Sir, are you okay" I asked "Yes, but you shouldn't have done that, you're in trouble" he said as I helped him up "Let him bring it" I said" Trust me, I'm a beta and i had no chance an Omega won't either" He said, I nodded "Are you Okay to walk by yourself" I asked he nodded "Okay, be careful" I said "Okay" he said, I walked back to my car and got in, I drove home, when I got home I got the groceries out and got them in the house "Dad" I said as I closed the front door "I'm here" I heard him say from his room, I put the groceries we're they were supposed to go and walked to his room, he was on his bed watching the tv, his Wedding video was playing, I sat down and also watched it, My mom walked down the aisle, my Grandpa by her side, Dad was by the preacher, "She was the most beautiful Woman I ever saw" Dad said, my phone rang and I checked and saw it was Tom, I looked at my Dad "I don't have to answer" I said he nodded "No, Go" he said I nodded and walked out of the Room and answered the call, "What are you up too" Tom asked "Nothing, I just went to the grocery store" I said "Really, did you bring me back anything" Tom asked "No, you didn't ask for anything" I said "Yeah well you didn't say you were going" Tom said "That's True" I said "But what's up" I asked "Nothing, just wanted to hear your voice" Tom said, I chuckled "Cheesy" I said "What" Tom said "Nothing" I said and sat down on the coach "You know my movie premier is soon" Tom said "Really" I said "Yeah... I was wondering if you wanted to go with me" Tom asked, I stayed silent for a minute "You don't have too" Tom said "No, I would love to... but wouldn't it affect your carrier" I asked "What would effect my carrier" Tom asked "You know... me being a guy" I said "What, No, if they don't like it, that's there problem" Tom said "Okay, well then I would love too" I said "Okay it's next week Friday" Tom said "Okay see you then, Love" I said "See you, Darling" Tom said and I hung up, I put my phone to my chest, every time I hear his voice my heart skips a beat, I got up and walked back into my Dads room, he was asleep but the tv was still playing, I grabbed a blanket and covered him and turned off the tv, I walked back into my room and turned on my tv, it started playing the news, I turned it off and sat on my bed I sniffed the place where Tom was last night and sure enough it smelled like him, I smiled then my phone vibrated and I checked and saw I got a message from Anne "Y/N, call me it's urgent" The message read, I called her "What's up" I asked  "Y/N, Today is Mike, My boyfriends birthday, and I didn't get him anything" Anne said in a panicked voice.