Unexpected trust fall

You were trying to study when Lila walks into your room and sits on your bed. You manage to ignore her for a full minute until she started to tap her foot on the floor relentlessly. You sigh, drop your pen onto your open book and turn to face her, an irritated expression on your face.

"What do you want?"

"I wanna talk to you." she says. "About something serious?"

Your first thought quickly goes to the Twins and you're worried that they've done something to scare her. You then wonder if you can commit a murder by jamming a pen into someones eye.

"What about?" You finally ask.

"How old were you when you had your ears pierced?"

The question catches you off guard.

"Oh, er," you strain your brain to remember. "14, I think."

Lila pouts.

"Do you think mom and dad will let me get my ears done?" she asks you hopefully. You laugh.

"Not a chance, Lila."

"Aw but I have the best reason why they should let me!" she says before she runs up to you.

"Tell me then?"

"No," she replies. "You'll laugh. It's personal and between mommy, daddy and me."

"So why did you come in my room, Lila? I'm trying to study."

Someone knocked on your bedroom door and you both look up.

"Hey guys," Natasha smiles at you both. Lila grins at her. "We're going to play tag outside if you're in?"

"Yes!" Lila shouts excitedly. Natasha points at you.

"You're on our team, we need the numbers."

You groan.

"I need to study!"

Natasha walks into your room, slams your book shut - accidentally breaking your pen inside - and easily eases you from your chair.

"Impromptu study break. The exercise will do you good."

You go to complain but she pushes you from your room, Lila hot on your heels and down the stairs.

"Right," Natasha says as she deposits you in your armchair. "Team captains are Maria and myself."

"I'm the home owner, why aren't I one of the captains?" Clint asks as Lila hops onto his knee.

"Because no one wants you as their leader, Old Man."

"Because," Maria quickly interrupts. "We thought of the game therefore we are the captains so shut it."

Pietro grins.

"We've already chosen teams," Natasha says. "Lila, Y/N and Pietro, you're with me."

"Wanda, Coop and Clint, you're with me."

Your dad and Cooper high five while Lila sticks her tongue out at them.

"Kids, go get your shoes on!" Natasha says and Cooper and Lila sprint from the room, pushing and shoving each other as they go.

"Isn't it a little unfair that your team gets Pietro?" Clint asks.

"He has promised not to use his speed." Natasha replies.

Your shoes are suddenly deposited on your shoulder and you turn to see Lila grinning at you.

"I've thought of a plan," she whispers quite loudly. "My team!" she yells directly down your ear.