TWENTY EIGHT

(The Ski Lodge)

(The Ski Lodge)

•••

"VACATION TIME BABY!"

Shawn Hunter walked into the ski resort with a huge smile on his face. Cory walked next to him as they both giggled like idiots. "This is where everything changes my friend." Shawn tells Cory dramatically as he wraps his arm around him. "It's just a school trip..." Cory replies sharply. "Mark my words.... everything... will... change..." Shawn whispers dramatically as he walks away. He wasn't looking where he was going causing him to run straight into Lucy. "Normal people look where they are going." Lucy teases him as she pushes his body away from her. "Me and you both know I'm not normal." Shawn replies playfully. "Everyone can put their stuff in your assigned rooms that are on the sheet of paper I gave you and then meet back here in twenty minutes!" Mr. Feeny tells all of the students.

"According to my sheet of paper.... I go where you go." Shawn tells Lucy flirtatiously. "According to my sheet of paper.... I'm going to be as far away from you as possible." Lucy replies sarcastically. "Like you could resist this." Shawn says in a cocky tone as he gestures to himself. Lucy rolls her eyes as she picks up her stuff and heads to her room. "So I can stay in your room?" Shawn yells at her. "In your dreams!" She screamed back at him. "Shawn Hunter.... you will not step foot in any females room... I will be watching you like a hawk..." Mr. Feeny tells him sharply. Shawn nods as he heads to his room. "Challenge accepted Mr. Feeny..." Shawn whispered to himself. Twenty minutes later when they all met in the lobby Shawns eyes immediately landed on Lucy and Topanga. Lucy was wearing her snow gear and she looked so cute. Lucy looked over at Shawn and felt a strong tug in her heart. He was smiling at her and he looked absolutely adorable.

Mr. Feeny blabbed on and on about being safe but nobody payed attention. "Cory... I got a plan...." Shawn whispered to his best friend. "I'm listening..." Cory whispered back. "Tonight.... I'll sneak into the girls room and tell Topanga you don't feel good... then you get to be alone with her in our room." Shawn whispers to Cory. "What do you gain from that situation?" Cory asks him curiously. Shawns eyes looked up at Lucy causing his heart to race. He imagined being in her room alone with her. "Nothing... I'm just helping you be with your girlfriend." Shawn lies to Cory. Cory nodded as he looked over at Topanga. When everyone got released to go skiing Cory and Topanga walked out hand and hand. Shawn and Lucy were the last ones left in the ski resort as they headed out the door. "I bet I can beat you down the black diamond." Shawn taunts Lucy. "Since when have you ever beaten me at anything.... I'm going to destroy you on the slopes." Lucy tells him sharply.  Shawn shakes his head as the snow falls down on them.

Lucy's hair was now covered in white snowflakes and Shawn couldn't take his eyes off of her. Lucy realized that it was just her and Shawn because everyone else had run far ahead. She felt comfortable in his presence because she trusted him. "I look like a marshmallow." Lucy muttered as she looked down at all of her snow gear. "Shut up... you always look great." Shawn replies sharply. Lucy felt her hand brush against Shawns hand as he walked awfully close to her. When they arrived at the ski lift Shawn stepped on first and gently extended his hand down to Lucy. Lucy grabbed his hand as he helped her up. "Ladies first." He tells her politely as he gestures to the seat. She sits down and Shawn sits down directly next to her. The seat was pretty small causing their bodies to be pressed against each other. The ski lift started going up the mountain and Lucy was amazed by the view. "It's beautiful." Lucy mutters. "Yeah... yeah it is." Shawn replies softly but his eyes were glued on Lucy. He couldn't bring himself to look away from her. He loved the way her face seemed to light up as she looked at everything around her.

"Don't stare at me." Lucy tells him sharply as she nudges his arm. "I'll stare at you if I want to stare at you." Shawn replies back sarcastically. "Well don't... it's creepy." Lucy mumbles as she looks away from him. Shawn opened his eyes as widely as he could as he got uncomfortably close to Lucy's face. "Is this creepy?" He asks in a taunting voice. She turns to face him causing a scream to leave her mouth. Shawn couldn't help but laugh as she shoved his face away from her. "You gave me a heart attack!" She yelled at him. He couldn't stop laughing. Lucy fought back the smile forming on her face due to how adorable Shawns laugh was. "What if I stared at you like this?" Lucy asks him sharply as she gets close to his face. She made her eyes as big as she possibly could causing a smirk to form on Shawns face. "Hi." Shawn whispered flirtatiously as he gently grabbed her face with one of his hands. Lucy felt butterflies enter her stomach as her face relaxed from the goofy position it was previously in. She felt like her breath was stolen from her as she stared into Shawn Hunters captivating blue eyes. "Now is it okay for me to stare at you." Shawn asks her seductively. Lucy rolled her eyes as she quickly moved her face away from his face.

"What if I just.... fell.." Shawn says sarcastically as he looks down at the ground. "Knowing you... you would take me down with you so we could die together." Lucy replies sharply as she looks over at him. Shawn started moving his body back in forth causing the entire lift to shake. "Not funny Shawn!" Lucy screamed as she looked down at the ground. Fear entered her body as she realized how far of a fall it would be. Shawn continued to shake the lift causing her to cling onto his arm as she quickly buried her face in his chest. She was scared shitless and Shawn was the only thing around that seemed safe. Shawn could feel her tight grip on his arm and he realized she was genuinely scared. He immediately stopped as he placed his hand on her back. "I won't do it again... I'm sorry." Shawn tells her softly. Lucy nervously lifts up her head causing her eyes to lock with Shawns. "Are you afraid of heights?" He asks her softly. "No... but you shaking the lift would scare any normal person." Lucy replies sharply. "I'm sorry... I won't do it again." Shawn reassures her. Lucy realized she was still clinging onto his arm causing her to quickly let go of him. "How much longer till we reach the top?" Shawn asked her curiously. He gently placed his hand on her thigh causing Lucy's eyes to widen. She wished he would stop messing with her feelings but she loved when he flirted with her.

____________________________
A big ass bug came near me while I was writing this and I got so scared and I tried to kill it but it like wouldn't die but I finally killed it and now I feel like more bugs are coming for me 💀💀💀- anyways Shawn placing his hand on her thigh tho 🥵