I halt suddenly in my tracks. I hadn't expected Lyme to be here. Before I can register anything, Lyme raises her leg kicking me hard in the side. I clutch the place she hit

"We're even now" she says with a menacing smile.

Enobaria has stuck her head out of the kitchen door

"Lyme! You can't just kick kids!" She shouts.

Lyme raises her eyebrows "but kids can just kick me. Yeah?"

Enobaria rolls her eyes. And disappears back into the kitchen.

My heart starts racing. I'd been doing so well at being in control and now they're trying to sabotage me. I know what they're doing.

"I'll eat at home" I say with gritted teeth

"Not today buttercup" the way Lyme says pet names is not in a caring or sweet manner but more she's sarcastic. It's annoying. "I have to leave  soon, so Bari better hurry up" she says.

We stay in a stand off at the door. Seeing if the other would make a move to do anything. Enobaria sticks her head back out the door wielding a spatula.

"Do I have to tell you to do everything? Dining room now, and no fighting" she says

Lyme mimicks Enobaria's demanding voice and rolls her eyes. I try not to but I laugh at it. This makes Lyme smirk. They must be close I mean Lyme calls her Bari.

We both go to the dining room. I wonder if I could make a run for it now. But I know the answer is a definite no. As soon as we sit down. Lyme goes stright into questioning.

"How do you feel about the capitol?" She asks leaning close

"Umm.. what? I mean it's pretty" I'm taken aback by her imidate dive into deep questions.

"No real answers. I need to know if we can trust you. What about snow?" She asks

"I hate him" I mumble

Lyme smiles. "Good"

I can't believe I just admitted that in front of a women I'm not even sure likes me. By her tone it sounded like she doesn't like them etheir, but she's always in the capitol, what if she reporting back to them?

"How do you feel about snow?" I ask

"I want his head on a platter" she says eerily

I didn't know she had such hate for the capitol. I wonder if all the victors do. Enobaria comes bustling into the room holding two plates and one bowel. She places a plate with a full breakfast, eggs, bacon, sausage and toast. In front of Lyme. And a bowel of berry oatmeal in front of me. And she had a plate with pastry's on it. I have realised Enobaria definitely has a sweet tooth.

She's such a brilliant actor. You think you know theese people from watching them all your life. But we only see what the capitol wants us to see. Enobaria couldn't be more opposite to what she presents herself as.

I move the oatmeal around in my bowel and my mouth waters. If I don't eat this now. I'll know I'm in control. It's the ultimate test to see if I'm weak or not. I won't cave in. I watch Enobaria and Lyme eat their food. They finish there's and I'm still left staring at the bowel.

"We're not leaving untill your finished" says Enobaria

I consider her threat there seems to be no way out of it. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. Enobaria and Lime are talking to each other instead of paying attention to me. I look around the room to see if there's anywhere I can hide it. It's a fruitless hunt. I bring the spoon to my mouth covering my mouth with my other hand.