Brutus, Enobaria and Cato stay in the living room already prepared for the event. They normally stay in natural clothes as it gives more of a real vibe to the people watching. Ordinary people moving in to victors villiage, giving the message if they can do it why cant I?. We meet in the city square at two o'clock. Just like we had done for the reaping. Nimit and I get back into the Car that had been waiting outside. I feel silly parading around an oversized dressing gown.

The whole journey Nimit lectures me about getting into fights, Like I planned to fight that day. She also says I should hold myself to a higher standard because I'm a Victor. After the car journey that feels like it's been going on forever We finally get out. It's the first time I've seen my house since reaping day so I walk in hurriedly.

I open the door, but nothings familiar. Everything's piled into boxes, ready to move. I had been looking forward to the familiarity of home for days. And now nothings the same. Nimit walks in and puts a hand on my shoulder startling me.

"Already for your parents move to the capitol" she says "there going to have such a good time, never had I heard of people moving to the capitol before. What lucky people!"

"Yeah, what luck" I say sarcastically shrugging of her hand and moving down the hall into my bedroom. It's all been packed away as well so it's just an empty room. How am I ment to even find my clothes. I roll my eyes.

"Don't be so rude" Nimit says

She's obviously followed me to my room

"You should be happy for your parents an-" she starts

"Happy about what?!" I snap "happy that they're leaving me alone?! Happy that I have to leave my whole life behind, but I thought at least thought my parents would stay the same! But No! They didn't even have the decency to think what moving to the capitol could mean for me!" I shout

For the first time Nimit seems speechless. Her little perfect world where everybody's happy just tumbled down. She strokes the top of my head, and hugs me. Normally all these hugs in a day would make me nauseous but today they feel needed. We start opening boxes and eventually find some with clothes in it.

"Don't you have any nice ones?" She sighs

I pull out a random top and trousers "these are nice I say pulling a pair of black cargo trousers over my boots. But under the dressing gown, I move to the corner and pull on an orange long sleeve top.

"No not orange" says Nimit

"Why? I wore orange to the reaping and the interviews" I say

I can't help but think the lack of orange around me has been something to do with Finch. Nimit doesn't answer but pulls out a Burgundy crew neck saying it's a lot nicer then the orange one. I don't tie my hair up, my hair ties are bound to be in the last box we looked in and we already opened a bunch looking for the clothes. I tuck Enobaria dressing gown into my box of clothes so I can give it back later. And then we leave the house.

The car is gone and it's a short walk to the square. Well at least I thought it was a short walk. Nimit complains the whole way about getting dusty and running her clothes. Or that her feet hurt in her heels. My feet hurt too but for a very different reason, the knives concealed within my boots are starting to cut through the socks a nicking my ankles. I wonder how the capitol people stay so small in stature but can't complete an excerise. I would ask her, but she has complaining down to an art and I don't want to interrupt. I just nod my head and agree.

The journey which should've taken 15 minutes takes about half an hour so I'm glad we left early. The party seems to have thinned but is still ongoing. People are starting to get more and more drunk. I can smell it. We all gather towards the front of the party. Camera crews are starting to gather around us again. I smile at them knowing our 'first' time in victors village will be documented. Enobaria and Brutus leave ahead of time, they're not to be in this part of the showing. Catos family are gathered around as well. As for My parents nowhere in sight.