As soon as we stepped of the train familiar dust filled my lungs. Cheers were so loud and each person at a camera was calling my name practically begging me to look into their one. The crowd was so thick and tight I don't think I could get through it. I was being absolutely swarmed a million questions at once. I wish Brutus, Enobaria or Nimit were out here to demand some sort of order or respect. I look across to see Cato taking it all in. Every bit of attention he seems to take on his shoulders.

I zone back in to realise a new bubble has formed around me. Cheering and patting me on the back. Most the crowd of course flock to Cato though. In the games I took only 2 lives. Only. How could I say only 2. I mean technically it's three because of Finch. But I like to think she took her own life. She asked to die right? Cato had been the leader,the one to watch. His betting odds where probably a lot higher than mine.

Eventually the crowds disperse. I wonder why my family wasn't there. Or Mae and Ness. Am I not important to them anymore? Maybe they couldn't afford the car journey here or somthing like that. Just as I'm thinking this a familiar hand lands on my shoulder. Not my family's hand but Nimit's.

Enobaria and Brutus have emerged from the train too. My jaw hurts. I must've been smiling and thanking people for a long time. I zoned out for most of it, just focused on being home again. Being home is all I want. I drop my arms to the side and about six bouquets of assorted flowers fall as well. I look down at them. What use do I have for flowers? Nimit rolls her eyes ans starts collecting them back up which makes my eyes roll too. She's so preoccupied by pretty things but happily supports kids fighting to the death in the most gruesome way possible. She's trying though. And I can't help but like her, maybe it's just because I've been stuck with her so long.

We pile into the car and take the short journey back to the square. I thought it would feel so much better than this. Coming home I mean. But it doesn't even feel like home. Cato clutches my hand beside him in the car. His palms are sweaty and gross. His probably nervous as well. Cameras will be following us everywhere for a while.

As soon as the car starts to slow we immediately unwind our hands from each other's. a chauffeur opens the door and another round of cheers erupt but this time a wall of peace keepers stop them from getting to us as we are lead straight into the justice building.

Nimit guides us through the winding corridors expertly knowing every inch of the building. She finally pushes open a double door revealing a large table.

"This might be the best presentation yet!" Nimit sequels

Obviously showing her admiration for the grandness of this room. But I'm not paying attention to the room I'm paying attention to the table because sitting at it is my parents. I want to throw myself into there arms but I see the cameras and know they're possibly in danger. They beam at me, and I smile back walking over to a chair in between them. I had barely took the time to notice the others at the table. The mayor and his wife sit together, and what I can only assume to be Cato's family.

His family consists of a single Mother and two younger kids, maybe six years old, a boy and a girl. They look almost identical they must be twins. They immediately run into Catos arms and he picks them both up easily all of them grinning ear to ear. His mum also gets up hugging her boy as well. My
Family must've looked so stiff compared to Catos.

They hold onto each-other for a long while. I think I know where Cato got his caring nature from now. We all sit around the table Enobaria, Brutus and Nimit as well. It seems fitting they're somewhat family now.

They mayor congratulates on our win and tells us what an houner it is to have two more victors. I've used the word Victor so many times but never about myself. I want to push it away it doesn't belong to me. After the mayors finished Catos mum reaches her hand across the table for me to shake.