I watch the camera crew walk out of the gates before closing my door and kicking of my boots. All I can feel is relief of them knives coming out. I carry them upstairs into the slightly bigger room placing them in the top draw of my bedside table before collapsing onto the bed. I lift the parcel from Nimit into my eyeline before unwrapping the ribbon and letting the paper fall on to the bed. Inside was the concealer stick with a note saying in case you need it again. hope you don't, Nimit xxx I smile at the present, there's something else as well. A framed picture. It Cato and I. The night before the games. I'm sitting on Cato's back holding my shoes a massive grin spread across both of our faces. It's a beautiful gift

But my stomach turns when I realise, if Nimit got this photo who else saw this night. There must've been a camera we didn't see. But I see a message attached to this too don't worry (I know you will) we found this when wiping the footage from your little adventure , love Desmond & Nimit xxx

The fact Desmond's name was on it shocked me. His not my stylist anymore. Cinna is. I thought Desmond didn't like me. I place the photo on the mantelpiece. I wonder if the two realise how much trouble this photo could get me in.

I lay in the bed thinking about the emptiness of this house. I need to find my parents. I need to at least say goodbye. I pull my boots back one and tie the house key into my laces so I don't loose it.

Victors villiage is quite a while away from everything. I notice kids staring over the wall and scamper away when the see me. I rember doing that as a kid. Imagining I lived in one of them houses. And now I do it should be a dream. But it most definitely isn't.

The first place I can think to go to is my old house. I start in a jog and go for about 20 minutes before my head starts to feel light. The logical part of my brain is telling me to find food. But the part that's I can't get rid of is ringing louder. The headache means your doing good. I walk the rest of the way home. No not home anymore. I walk the rest of the way to the bungalow.

When I get there a lady I've never seen before is carrying boxes into the house I run over quickly

"What are you doing!?" I ask

"Your Clove from the hunger games oh wow" she says grinning

I'm not going to get anywhere. The people have obviously already started to regard me as above them instead of with them. I'd thought that would've made me happier, but it's annoying me right now.

"Where are the people who used to live here?" I ask

"They said you might show up, they said umm... that they the train got called early whilst you were doing the house tour or somthing" she digs around in her pocket and hands me an envelope.

I quickly shove that in my pocket and run in a sprint towards the train station. It's useless it ages away. I'll never get there in time. The nights already starting to fall. I can't believe they'd do this to me. I never even got to say goodbye. My head is pounding from the sprint already. I know I can't go any further. I'm sweating water I didn't know was there. I slowly make my way back.

I feel completely defeated by the time I get to my new home the sky's completely dark. I lean down to untie my boot lace to get the key, but I double knottede it. And it doesn't seem to be shifting.

I pull the letter out of my pocket and throw it in frustration and scream into the air. All they left me was a flimsy piece of paper. There's no wind so it just floats to the floor. I crawl over to pick it up, sliding down the wall onto the floor hugging it to my chest. The whole day suddenly hits me like a tidal wave.

Everything. Coming home was ment to be great. It was ment to be home. But it feels like just another obstacle in the games. I can't fight the tears anymore and I take in ugly gulps of air.