The Truth

"So I was thinking, maybe we should play spin the bottle." Lucius was sitting relaxed next to you on the train.

"I am not playing with a bunch of twelve year old's. Lucius you're lucky I even came." Bella was across from you and was sitting next to Narcissa.

"Where's your other sister, Andromeda?" Severus was on the other side of Lucius, he agreed to come too but you couldn't tell if he actually wanted to.

"She's staying at the school, she said her teachers piled on too much work..." You looked around then sighed very loudly. They all looked at you then you realized what you actually did.

"Sorry. The quidditch team just said something yesterday that has me thinking."

Lucius raised a brow, "Thinking of what? Ohhhh about that Lupin boy huh." Your face went pink and you shook your head no. "Y/n, we all saw you two come into the Great Hall blushing. If you want my advice he's out of your league, I mean a pure blood like you should obviously be with a pureblood."

Bella rolled her eyes and laughed, "Y/n what Lucius is trying to say is you should obviously end up with him." Lucius went red then crossed his arms.

"That's not what I was saying! I was just pointing out that purebloods are fading." The train then halted to a stop and all of you walked out of the train and into two different cars.

Lucius's room was maybe three times as big as yours. Everyone was only in there because they couldn't figure out what to do.

"15 minutes in heaven?"

"No Lucius."

"Uhhhhh how about we go play pool."

"No- Actually that's not a bad idea." You all got up and followed Lucius out into the hall and down a very spiral staircase.

"Teams...how about we do me, y/n and Severus against you two."

"Lucius, that is unfair, how about me, Narcissa and you. Severus and y/n can team."

"Wait I don't know how to play."

"Sev, I can carry us. I've been playing since I was a kid." You smiled then handed him a pool stick and chalk. "Just chalk the end like this-" Severus somehow got blue chalk all over his hands. "Uhhh, here." You threw a cloth at him and he slowly wiped off his hands, you blushed then looked away and saw Lucius's racking.

"If I'm doing it wrong then you do it Trixy!" Bella took the rack and quickly racked them.

"See, it's easy Malfoy. I'll break." She quickly broke it up but none of the balls went in.

"Sev you go first."

"How do I hold the stick?" You gently put yours down then stepped behind him.

"Lean down and put one hand up here and one down here." You leaned on his back then slowly slid both of his hands to opposite sides. "Now just aim the white ball at the red three. Should be an easy shot." You got up then blushed when he wasn't looking, you did not just do that. He hit the ball and sank the white ball with the three.

"I think I messed up."

"It's fine, you at least didn't touch the eight ball." You both smiled at each other and then you lifted your head and saw Lucius staring. He hit the ball looking at the two of you and made in two solids.

"Have fun catching up you two." You smirked at his then lined up with a stripe and quickly shot. It went into the hole then the white ball bounced off the corner knocking three more in.

"We will." Everyone's mouths were hanging over and you just sat down on a chair as if it was the easiest shot ever.

"Lucius, you and your friends are going to have to eat upstairs. Your father and I have a meeting."