Quidditch :D

Not only was Halloween in a week but your quidditch game against Ravenclaw was today. You looked in the mirror topless and there were still dark purple bruises however there was no pain coming from them. You non willingly put on a sports bra and regular clothing then headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. The whole team was already there and they finished eating.

Olive looked up, "Y/n, did you get enough sleep?"

"Yes, I must've slept in...you guys already have eaten."

Kip chuckled, "We just couldn't sleep- Is that your broom!" You looked at your hand and there was your broom, it seemed like any old broom to you. Well that's only because you weren't into brooms or quidditch before this year.

"Yeah...is something wrong with it?"

Rose stood up and carefully took it from your grip, "It's a nimbus! These are new, I'd be the best seeker with this!" She handed it back to you and sat down. You sat it on the table and started to eat your bagel as they all admired your broom. Once your plate was empty the Ravenclaw team came into the Great Hall followed by half of the school.

"Alright, let's head to the locker room." Olive stood up and led the whole team out of the school and to the locker rooms. You wished you were in the same house as Severus and Lucius, you could've at least said hi in the common room. Everyone got dressed, girls in one room, boys in the other. You however just went into a bathroom stall so no one could see any part of the giant bruise. You were last to join the group and Olive started to talk about every strategy.

"Ok and last, Rose focuses on the snitch. Wilson and Jewel, make sure no one on our team gets hit by a bulger. Me, Kip, and Jay will focus on scoring at much as possible. Lastly our new player, Y/n just like we practiced. DON'T, let them score." All of the sudden you had a ton of weight on your shoulder. A noise went off outside and everyone stood up to head to the field. "Druid? The game is about to start." You jumped up to your feet and followed behind them. The crowd blocked out any other noise, the stadium was full. Rose put her hand on your shoulder and smiled.

"Don't be nervous, you're the best keeper I've met." The pressure on your shoulder went down a bit. The captains shook hands and when the whistler blew you kicked up off the floor and went to your post.

"Hufflepuff starts with the quaffle. Kip passes it to Jay, Jay throws it to Olive- Oh no! Ravenclaw, Jason steals the quaffle. He doesn't seem to want to pass and-" A bulger smacks his broom causing him to drop the quaffle. "Wilson knocks the bulger into him, the quaffle is falling fast and...OLIVE CATCHES IT! What an amazing play. She passes it to Kip, and HUFFLEPUFF SCORES! They now lead 10 to 0." You clapped your hands and cheered from across the field. There were no boo's in the crowd, just cheering. The commentary started up again and you finally realized, it was Remus's voice echoing throughout the stadium. "Ravenclaw has the ball, Jason passes it to Geonna and she's making her way to the rings and." She came speeding towards you and threw it right at the left goal. You swiftly flew to that spot and caught the quaffle. "Y/n catches the quaffle! They pass it to Olive and we are back to playing, hufflepuff still in the lead by 10 points. This went on for another thirty minutes, it was now 160 to 0. Even if Ravenclaws seeker got the snitch, Hufflepuff would still win. "Look at that! Rose seems to have seen the snitch! She's speeding down at the floor followed by Victor. It looks like they both are going to crash!" Rose then swerves right and speeds off again, not anywhere where the snitch could've just been. "Victor has crashed! Rose seemed to have tricked him. Wait is that, YES! Rose has the snitch! The game is over, Hufflepuff wins 310 to 0!" You joined the rest of the team on the ground and they were just jumping up and down.

"Well done! Best game we've played ever! Smart move Rose." Wilson grabbed her and made a mess out of her hair.

She giggled, "Thanks Wil, everyone did amazing! I mean it would take everyone to beat another team without them scoring." Once everyone was calm you walked out of the stadium and started to walk towards the castle. The leaves were all a golden orange and some were falling off the trees as you passed.