Anxiety Attacks?

The next few months were not your favorite...Any time you passed a Gryffindor they just glared at you as if you were the worst person in the whole school. You still had no idea what you did, do they think you killed Elliot? No, it wasn't that, it had to do with what Sirius said. Whatever bloody hell that was. Transfiguration was not a fun class anymore, Professor McGonagall refused to let Remus switch seats with someone so just imagine how that went. You were zoned out doodling with your quill, not listening to what McGonagall was teaching.

"Ms. Druid?!" You slammed the quill down and looked up, red as a phoenix.

"Yes ma'am..." She stood there waiting for a response then sighed when you didn't respond.

"Next time pay attention instead of drawing on your notes. 5 points from Hufflepuff and see me after class." You slowly looked back down at your notes then shoved them to the side so you can place your head in your arms on the table. You kept yourself from shaking, it was either anger or sadness, as the three sitting around you started to whisper.

"Jeez why is she acting like the victim."

"I bet she really was the one to kill Elliot."

"Heh probably James-"

"You two shouldn't talk so loud, they can hear you."

"Remus, did you forget about that letter? Look if anything she deserves to hear us." Just as you were about to lose it, the bell rang and Gryffindor's and other Hufflepuff's walked out. You lifted your head and started to tug on your hair and you kept on stomping your feet. You were angry at yourself for something you never did. Professor McGonagall quickly walked over and used one hand to stop yourself from trying to pull your head off and the other to plant your feet back onto the ground. You finally stopped fighting and put your quill and notes into your bag.

"Ms. Druid, this is getting out of hand. What did you do to anger all of Gryffindor?" You put your bag over your shoulder and stood up.

"Oh I wish I knew! Apparently I sent a horrible letter to Remus! Since they all think that now all I hear when I pass them in the halls is that I murdered Elliot!" Your hand fidgeted trying to make its way back to your head but you wouldn't let it.

"Oh dear...I'll have a talk with them. Go get some food into your system, I think I only see you eat maybe a bite each dinner." You looked at your cloak, it didn't fit you so perfectly anymore. You turned on your heel then left, not to the Great Hall, but to the owlery. You grabbed out a piece of parchment and a quill.

Dear Mom and Dad,

Can you give me some sort of good news...I had my fourth panic or something attack. I mean at least school is almost over for the year, I should've chosen to be a plain old muggle. I'm being blamed for two things I haven't done and only the Slytherins will talk to me, was I put in the wrong house? Well I hope work is going well. I can't wait to be home with you two again.

Your only child, Y/n

You made a clicking noise and your owl, Zempherous (Zem for short), came swooping down and held out his leg. You smiled as he nibbled at your ear as you tied the letter. "That's for mum and dad, try to be quick. Oh and don't get lost again, ok Zem." He gave you an irritated hoot then flew off. You looked at the clock by the door and ran out. Your next class was in five minutes. You ran across the field and up many steps till you opened the doors to DADA. Your professor however wasn't at the front of the classroom, it was Dumbledore. You put your head down and shuffled over to your table.

"Where was I...right so your Professor is out for a bit..." He's words were drowned out when Severus started to talk to you.

"Where were you? Not only did you miss lunch, again, you were also late for class."

You mumbled under your breath, "I had a rough class...I needed some air." Severus looked at you waiting for more but you didn't budge. His eyes drifted to your bracelet then back up to you.

"Now what have you forgotten, this happens 24/7." You moved your sleeve down and shrugged. The rest of class you just zoned out and didn't even realize the bell rang.

"Y/n, come on, class is over..." Lucius was waving his arm in front of your eyes but you were zoned out. Dumbledore walked over and kindly pushed Severus and Lucius away, "Why don't you two go ahead, I needed to talk to Y/n anyways." They both hesitated but eventually left. You lifted your head making eye contact with Dumbledore, he waved his wand and a sandwich and some juice appeared in front of you.

"I'm not hun-"

"Eat it y/n." You looked at the food then started to eat, very slowly. "School ends next week, maybe after summer break you'll feel better."

You shook your head, "I don't think I'll come back, I've tried asking Remus what his problem was, I tried to explain the Elliot situation. It's obvious someone or something doesn't want me here."

"Maybe so...have you told Severus, he did leave Lily for a bit to comfort you during all this. Or Lucius, he is only decently nice towards you..." You finished the sandwich and pushed the plate away.

"...No, I didn't think about them." Your feet started to stomp the ground and your hand gripped your hair again. "Selfish! I'm selfish! I should've been a Slytherin!!! Slyth, slither, slither." Dumbledore did the same thing McGonagall did and waited for you to release your grip.

"Y/n, you're not thinking clearly. Like I said, a break from Hogwarts is best. I will be happy to see you again next year."