Raspberry Cheesecake

"Oh."

My golden lashes flutter open and I stare at the ceiling with blurry vision. Traveling around the room, my blue eyes inspect my surroundings with an aloof look on my face. I rise from my bed and sit up, a sudden rush of pain pooling into my head. I hold my head with my hand and rack my brain to remember what went on last night. I know for sure that I drank because of this terrible hangover state I'm in.

It takes me less than a second to remember everything and I quickly bring my left hand up to my face. Just as I hoped, the golden promise ring Sasuke gave me sparkles on my fingers.

Ah, so that wasn't a dream. He actually promised to be with me forever...

A smile grazes my lips.

It almost feels like a dream come true. The minute Sasuke confessed that he was willing to spend the rest of his life with me all my doubts about this relationship dissolved immediately. I can't believe I ever let myself be tricked by my pessimistic dreams. Sasuke loves me with everything in his heart... It makes me so happy!

I press my lips against the gold ring and kiss it with an audible 'mwah' sound. I glance to my side and notice that Sasuke is still sleeping soundly. Light snores escape his parted lips and his arms are stretched out towards me as if he were subconsciously reaching for something.

My smile widens at his cute sleeping state and I kiss his cheek tenderly, brushing some black locks out of his hair. My headache is easily soothed by merely staring at my lover. He makes me feel calm and comfortable, even in his sleep. I bring the covers from his abdomen to his shoulders and pat his head lightly.

I should make Sasuke breakfast.

I shuffle out of bed and my feet lay on the carpeted floor. Hesitating slightly, I stand up slowly and the familiar pain shoots through my rear. I stumble a bit but manage to keep my footing, blushing profusely.

Every time my ass hurts after sex, it reminds me of how deep Sasuke went... After he gave me that ring, we did it nonstop till daybreak. But I think I'm getting used to his roughness.

I rub my back and take short steps forward, trying not to make any sudden movements. I lurch over to the bathroom and lean on the sink, tensing my jaw at the nagging pain. My eyes meet their reflection and scan my entire body. Marks, bites, hickeys; you name it. It was all over my shoulders and neck, even littering my abdomen and thighs. There's one prominent bite mark on the bottom of my thigh that stings when exposed to air. Along with the disgusting bite on my shoulder that I patched up with a bandaid. Unlike the one on my thigh, this one is going to leave a scar on my shoulder that'll last for a whole week. A constant reminder of how I was violated yesterday.

Currently... I'm naked. Butt naked. When Sasuke and I were doing it, he took off the lingerie I was wearing and threw it somewhere in la-la land. I'm not going to try to find it at this point. It's probably drenched in our cum...

"Haa... I'm going to have to take a shower again..." I sigh.

I turn to the bathtub and rotate the knobs, allowing water to flow out of the shower cap. Stepping into the shower with haste, I rinse my body with water and soap. I try to keep the shower brief, washing out my ass and scrubbing my sticky body. I brush my teeth again in there and wash my face. I feel much more relaxed afterward, the steam rising and moisturizing my skin. Turning off the tap and leaving the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist and exit the bathroom.