A New Story

Bong

I watched in the ambulance car as Eden burned down, both Sejun and Deuk Soo still inside.

"We will need you and the officers statement but from what it looks like, it will be under self defense." I looked up at the officer.

"Do you know who started the fire?" I asked.

"We assume your mother did it, no one else in the residents was there...if there was any. All the paperwork in the building was burned. " I took a deep inhale of breath, not for him but for the other.

There's no evidence of anyone you guys killed...

"Yes I went back to the residence because she said she'd kill my brother." I looked away from the camera.

"And the officers, they just so happened to follow you?" I nodded

"The officer that was shot had a tablet and he showed me a video of my mother taking Sejun hostage." The detective looked down writing.

"Excuse me? Did they ever find Akira?" I asked.

"She's in critical condition she was found trapped in a room when the building was burning, most of her body was burnt by the time we found her but she still survived."

"What will you do now?" I looked at the officer for a second then thought.

"I'm gonna start a new life and move back to America, I never should have came back here in the first place." I said putting my bags in the taxi.

"Do you think you'll be followed?" He asked helping me with my last suitcase.

"No. She was able to do take all she needed, and now I have no one. No mother, no father, and my only brother sacrificed himself for me."

I will say Bong, I hate seeing you sad. That's not what I was here for.

However you can't deny...you enjoyed punishing a lot of those people just as much as I did.

I tried to ignore her but found myself agreeing as I got into the taxi. I look at my reflection in the rear mirror and smiled.

"Your right Sasha. I did like it."

At the airport I sat in a little corner with headphones in typing on my laptop. When a tall figure stood up in front of me along with two other people. I looked up and it was Moon Jo...HE WAS BLONDE.

HE WAS BLONDE

"I...I...I Moon Jo." Slowly I closed my laptop

"He insisted that we try a new look while we are in American." Jong Woo as Moon Jo fixed his watch.

"However I think he did it to impress someone." Deuk Jong giggled before hugging me.

" I've been here waiting for you guys. The book is done." I looked at Jong Woo

"It's gonna be killer!" I grinned.

"Well... darling. How do I look?" I looked Moon Jo up and down.

"Good enough to eat." I say smiling.

"S-speaking o-of being g-good e-e-enough to e-eat. We brought a surprise." Deuk Jong raised up up a plastic container of meat.

"Y-Your m-mom is more che-chewy than Ms.Soon."

PASSENGERSFOR FLIGHT B-12 TO NEW YORK CITY PLEASE ENTER GATE 2

Moon Jo sat his hand out and I grabbed it as we walked the gate.

Can't wait to see how this story ends

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry I couldn't make the ending longer but I do plan on making a part two for their life in America.

I have a question should I just it a part two with this story or make a whole new story for there new adventure