Nightmares

" Have you ever thought about a break room?" Moon Jo asked looking up from his clipboard.

" I went to one when I was in america. I still have the axe from my first visit." I said smiling sitting back.

"Lemme ask you a question...have you ever harmed someone?" I said sitting up Moon Jo smilied and shrugged.

"I use to collect teeth from people. Anyone I harmed I kepted a tooth from each person." I froze, I still had that bracelet I found. "And if im not mistaken, you have it now." He said smiling. I got up freaked out.

"Theres no way thats real?" He stayed sitting down staring at the chair I was in just smiling. "Moon Jo! Tell me those arent real teeth...di-did you kill those people!?" I found myself asking. He turned to face me and with the straightest face and said.

"Yes."

He stood up throw his clipboard on the bed and put his hands in his pocket.

"You killed someone last night. The neighbor that hurt Deuk Jong. You killed him with your own hands." He said.

"Your lying that was a dream! Ill prove it!" I said running out of his room. Jong Woo was in the hall when i passed him to run to the door, almost knocking him over I went into the hall pulling out my phone frantically turning on the flashlight looking for where I remembered we were til I heard crunching under my foot.

I pointed the phone down and under my foot was a large piece of glass covered in blood.

" You wanted to hurt him for what he did to that poor innocent Deuk Jong. I mean...that's not the first time you've tried to hurt someone that tried hurting someone you liked or knew right. Isn't that what happened in America. Isn't that why you stabbed John Anton, that rapey lawyer who tried to hurt your friend Akira? Too bad he lived though." I turned around to Moon Jo smiling wildly at me. Jong Woo was behind him and so was Deuk Soo.

"Who are you people?" I stumbled back trying not to fall.

"Do you want to do the same to you mother? Or that woman who tried to hit you?" Jong Woo smiled walking forward. "You could have that company, you could never have to compete to be your mother's favorite child." I started crying.

"Ho-how do you know any of this?" I yelled picking up the bloody glass.

Moon jo stepped forward and pulled my journal out of his back pocket. I leaped forward with my hand out to grab my journal.

"That's mine you crazy bastar-" Moon Jo caught me by my throat and slammed me into the wall. I tried to stab him but he took that hand and put it over my head.

"Let her out." He whispered.

Once again I jumped up from my desk. My journal was closed and my laptop was closed. I looked to my left as my phone started ringing.

"Mom is considering sending you back to America. What did you do Bong?" Sejun sounded so tired.

"Why do you help her sejun. We literally could have just went to America together, I did fine without her." I mumbled that last sentence as I took a long break.

"You really don't remember what you did? Do you Bong?" I sat up straight, confused at his words.

" what are you talking about Sejun?"

"It doesn't matter just...don't come to the company for awhile. I'll try to get mom to not send you away." I could feel the sweat on my forehead beginning to form.

" No Sejun you need to tell me what I did. Am I sick or something?" I asked banging my hand on my desk.

" I mostly remember you saying she wanted to be let out...you use to only talk to yourself. Then you gave her a name...and that's when you changed Bong. LOOK! I don't want this shit back in my head. Just stay away Bong. Get better, but stay away from this building." Sejun hung up and I tossed my phone on my bed...dazed ai couldn't get my thoughts together.

Why didn't anyone tell me about this? Have I always been this way?