Welcome To Seoul

Bong-Cha got off the plane yawning, holding her stomach. She was so hungry, but she wanted to wait til after she took care of all her business before going to eat. She walked around the airport looking for her ride. In the lobby someone holding a sign with her name on it.

"Ms.Bong-Cha?" He asked, she nodded and followed behind him.

The drive seemed so long, maybe it was the headache she had, or perhaps the thought of seeing her mother after all these years. Bong knew her mother nor her brother missed her, they only did this to keep her out of jail. It would look terrible for their company and thats what was more important not her. Never her.

As the car stopped infront of her mothers building she tipped the driver and walked inside. Everyone who worked there knew who she was even if it had been years, so everyone started greeting her immediately.

"Well hello big sister." A familiar voice said behind her. She frowned at first but quickly fixed her face as she turned around.

"Hello Sejun, How have you been?" She asked politely.

"Oh fantastic, Ive been helping mother run the company. Even got us a pretty big contract with Won Company." He smirked at her, and she studied how he looked and stood. He also had a god complex and was so cocky. He didn't always act like that though. And its always bother Bong that her brother was no longer the anime and drama watching boy he always was. However, thanks to their mother he was no longer the same brother she use to know.

"Thats great, Im sure shes proud." She said half caring.

"Of course I am. At least one of my children I did right by." Bong frowned and turned to her mother.

"Hello Mother. Couldn't possibly imagine which child you were talking about." Her mother gave her a side smirk and rolled her eyes.

"Sejun isnt the one picking fights in america." She said as we walked to the elevator. Bong cracked a mocking smile at her motber.

"You should be happy. I learned it from you." She said stepping inside the elevator. They rode up to her office and as we got out the elevator she noticed a few guys in her office.

"Ms.Lee here is the doctors information. He said he can do his first meeting Monday afternoon." Bong watched her mom take the folder and nodded at the two men,they left and she immediately looked at Bong.

"What?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Here. Your therapist name, address, and other information. You start making visits Monday. Those two men are gonna make sure this doesnt get out. Could you believe what kinda scandle they would make if they saw someone associated with me in therapy?" Bong rolled her eyes and her mother handed her another small paper. A key was wrapped inside of it and an address with a 3 digit number was written on it. " Thats were your gonna live...maybe if you get on my good side ill upgrade you to somewhere better. As for now, just work there but stay out of your brothers way. He has alot of work coming up and we dont need you screwing it up." Bong rolled her eyes once more then left the office.

" Hey Bong!" She turned around to her brother . "Can you at east try to act normal for our companies sake?" Sejun's face looked annoyed so, Bong put on a fake happy face and raised her hand.

"Dont worry Lil Brother im fine." She said walking out

A few hours later

"Okay now its time to find that residents she told me to go to." Bong didnt really wanna go to the hotel her mother had bought, but she didnt really have much of a choice her money was low and honestly, to Bong; the further she was the better.

As she walked up the hill she didn't realize how dip in thought she was until she bumped into a tall sorta slender man.

"Oh Im sorry!" She said panicking even the the stranger simply looked her way, unfazed. She looked him in his face as he gave her a half smile, then proceeded to look him up and down. The first thing she noticed was the bandage on his neck, the second was his suit. He must have worked in the city because there was nothing near them that required this sharp of dressing.

"Its Okay." He said putting his free hand in his pocket, as he held up his folder in his other hand. " I havent seen you around here before...arr you new here?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes, im heading to my home now..." She looked at the paper with the address and name. "Eden?" She said.

"Oh? Thats where I live." Bong looked up at the stranger.

"Im Seo Moon-Jo." He said smiling.