Lets Play a game of Life and Death

// TW: TALK OF SEXUAL ASSAULT\\

"Ill kill your brother if you dont meet me where I sent you off!"

"No you wont. He is your favorite child remember?"

"Yes my child who because of you thinks I murdered Ja Yoon and took Akira."

"Of course you blame me for your wrong doings. Could never just admit defeat."

--

I was walking back towards Eden when A black car that had been following me stopped next to me.

"Kim Bong Cha!?" A man let his window down asking.

"Why?" I responded.

"You brother Sejun is missing as of two days ago." I turned my head around to face the man as he showed me a table with footage of our mom sneaking up behind Sejun in her office as he was on her computer. I closed my eyes as I heard the statue she hit him with empact.

Before dragging him out of the office she stopped and grabbed her head.

"Whats wrong with her?" I asked grabbing the tablet from the man reversing the video.

"We dont know, thats why we came here. Do you mind if we talk at your place." I looked at the officer amd nodded bit before I got on the phone I swnt a message to Moon Jo telling him I would be home sooner because I was no longer walking.

When we made it to the building I noticed I could see Deuk Soo and his brother so with quick thinking I broke out crying!

"Is she gonna kill Sejun!" I cried causing the man driving to hit the breaks. Both men looking back my way.

"What did she kill Akira for? Why is she doing this to me?" I stopped and looked at the cops who seemed so confused and didnt know how to answer.

"We arent sure but we promise to do everything in our power to help you and find your brother." One cop said, I looled out the corner of my eye and saw that the boys were gone.

"Thank you." I mumble looking towards Eden. Moon Jo was standing on the roof smiling.

--

As we walked inside I heard someone crying out. It sounded like Deuk Jong. Leaving the police I ran upstairs to the hall where I saw Deuk Soo dead body on the floor and our mom with a gun in her hand.

"WHAT DID YOU DO YOU CRAZY BITCH!" I screamed as the police ran up behind me.

"FREE-" She shot them both.

"Im glad you did as you were told, but I didnt ask for cops." She laughed as she whistled walking away from me going into my room. I followed behind her and saw both Sejun and Akira tied up.

"No!" I yelled before launching forward to help but she knocked me with her gun and I flew back.

"Momma!" Deuk Jong yelled running towards me.

"NO! DONT DEUK JONG!" I screamed as my mother turned the corner amd shot him as well.

"You ruined my life. Now Ill return the favor." She mumbled before kicking me in the face.

I could feel my body being tugged up a set of stairs. I barley could open my eyes but I could hear her grunting as I suddenly started hearing the rain outside.

"You are worthless...and so careless. I should have gotten rid of you when you killed my husband." My eyes shot open and I yanked her forward making her hit her face on the wet cement (or concrete).

Jumping to my feet I moved my hair out of my face.

"Wanna know a secret. We knew what he was doing. I told your mother to let him have you. And just like Bong she listened.

I gritted my teeth and I could hear Bong screaming.

KILL HER SASHA KILL THAT BITCH!

I screamed ramming into her pushing us back into the building but down the stairs where I could smell smoke.

As I looked up my mom had an axe in her hand but just as I went to block it I heard her scream.

I looked up just in time to see Sejun on his knees infront of me. His hands out and he was crying looking at me.

"Im s-sorry Sis." He said falling forward.

SEJUN! GOD NO SHE KILLED HIM!

Bong was throwing a fit while I just stared at her before I gently took the axe out of his neck and before I could use it. I heard multiple gunshots looking over to deuk jongs body I saw one of the officers holding his side with his gun facing us. He grabbed his walkie talkie to call back up. While I noticwd down yhe hall was Moon Jo,Jong Woo, Deuk Jong I montioned for them to leave. Deuk Jong was holding his side where his our mother had shot him.

"Ma'am! Are you okay?" I limped over to Deuk Soo and cradled him in my arm. The officer tried to speak but I ignored him, until he practically yanked me up.

"I understand your lose, I lose my partner just now but if you havent noticed we need to leave. The building is on fire!" He said pointing towards the front area. I jolted up looking back at Deuk Jong once more.

"WE NEED TO LEAVE!" He yelled and let him take my hand as we limped ran out through the emergency exit.