24

Ever since Rosé had run away from the palace, and ever since the king thought she was kidnapped from the palace; he had doubled the security patrol after the Rosé going missing incident.

   The second doubling was because of the new baby princess.

   The queen was worried sick for Rosé but held it in since she didn’t want to show weakness to her new daughter.

    The King was busy looking over the searches for Rosé and preparing for the grand ball which was meant to be held in honor of the new birth.

   The newest news the King had heard was right before the afternoon ball.

   The news was particularly that Rosé had run away from the guards into the woods, and they couldn’t find her afterwards; and that they found the prince, and that some guards were on their way bringing him and a girl who tried to kill Rosé.

   Kai was brought up and forcefully showered and changed for the ball.

   While Jennie was taken to an iron made jail, deep under in the palace. She was chained to the bars there, her body still paralyzed and it seemed as if her soul had left her body, all pale.

•°•°

   Jisoo was sent out by Lisa when she heard the news from another killer than Jennie was being taken to Purkia with the Prince, Kai.

   The mission changed from going after the girls to getting Jennie back because she knew about Lisa and what she did and because Jennie was family to Lisa and Jisoo.

   Jisoo had gone to Purki the same day they heard about Jennie, only to hear that there was a ball and about the doubled patrol.

   Instead of the original plan of sneaking into the palace Jisoo thought she might as well use the ball to the greatest advantage.