6

They got out of the hallway and they were met by an abandoned hallway, it had many intersections, it had white old doors that led to some room, there were windows, you could see the glass but behind that it was all black paper, as if it was only black.

   There were candles on the walls that gave of dull light, which helped to see the papers and broken glass scattered all around the floor.

   Rosé gulped getting scared, but she got even more scared when she saw blood smeared on the white walls.

   Rosé suddenly remembered the horse she was with and questioned about it.

   “I was with a horse, where is it?” Rosé asked. Jennie kept walking, but she just hummed in a questioning way.

   “Oh!” Jennie exclaimed. “Yea, she’s with the other horses we brought in.” Jennie said. “Don’t worry, she’s safe. You can see her, but you have to earn it.”

   Rosé never heard the word ‘earn it’, being a princess she would get anything she wanted, but here she got even more frightened when she heard those words.

   She saw Jennie stop in front of a black door, it was filled with roughly painted skulls, and weird lines looking as if they were splashed on the door.

   Jennie turned to Rosé before she pushed the door open. A cold air came out and hit Rosé.

   Jennie walked in and Rosé hesitantly walked in behind here. It was a much better room, cleaner than the cage room.

   There were bunk beds pushed against the walls except for the two in the middle; there were bunk beds on both sides, sheeted with white sheets, a pillow and a blanket.

   At the end of the room were three cupboards made from old brown wood. Jennie stopped in front of one and opened it.

   Rosé peeked from behind and saw different colors of rags clothes. Jennie picked out a white on out and handed it to Rosé, who took it in disgust and examined it.

   It was as if a wolf clawed the ends of the dress, above many strips of different white stripes were sewed into the dress, and there was a simple with long shirt behind it.

   Rosé gulped before she looked up at Jennie.

   “Don’t expect royal treatment.” Jennie scoffed. Rosé stood there as Jennie waited for her to do something, Jennie looked her up and down and then said, “Come on, get changed!”

   “What-what? In front of you?” Rosé asked.

   “We’re both girls, what's the worst thing that could happen?” Jennie asked.

   “Can I at least turn around and change?” Rosé asked. Jennie nodded, sighing Rosé to turn around.

   Rosé turned around and put the dress on the lower bunk, she carefully took off the cloak along with the dress she had worn in the palace before running away.

   She threw them on the bed before she grabbed the white dress and wore it over her black leggings. She fixed the dress before turning around to Jennie.

   Jennie walked over to the bed and grabbed the clothes Rosé once wore.

   “Follow me.” Jennie said before she started to walk out of the room, still with the bundle of clothes in her hands.

   Rosé followed her, still not comfortable in the dress, it was big on her and she felt small.

   They reached the end of the hallway which made Jennie turn left, towards a door.

   She opened it and went in, Rosé followed behind her into a room same as the one they were in before except in this there were girls on the beds.

   The girls either talked or were sound asleep. All dressed in something like the dress Rosé wore.

   One girl turned to them, her eyes immediately going towards Rosé.

   The girl got up and walked towards them. Jennie walked over to a clothing hamper and threw in the clothes, she then walked back to Rosé.

   “You-you’re the princess.” The girl said. The other girls who were talking between each other, stopped talking and turned to Rosé’s direction and so did Jennie. “What-what are you doing here?”

   “I umm…” Rosé hummed right before Jennie spoke up.

   “So that's where I have heard your flowery name.” Jennie chuckled. Jennie walked towards Rosé, placed her finger under Rosé’s chin and made Rosé’s face turn towards her.

   “Girls!” Jennie let go off of Rosé, turned around and took a step forward. “We got a ‘princess’ in the house.” Jennie turned around and stared at Rosé with a smirk.

   “Lizzy would love to hear that.” Jennie snickered.

   “Sorry…” The girl from before mumbled. Rosé was way far from frightened now.

   “Get the ‘dear royal’ ‘comfortable’ in this ‘trash hole’.” Jennie mocked. She walked past Rosé and went out the door. She closed the door and locked it from outside. Rosé turned to the girl.

   “Where can I sleep?” Rosé asked. The girl pointed at a bunk bed, top part.

   The bunk bed looked older than the rest, it was pushed into the wall, making it look uncomfortable and weird.

   As Rosé walked to the beds she noticed that a girl was sleeping in the lower part, ignoring that she carefully grabbed onto the ladder that led up. She stepped on the first step, making the old iron creak.

   Rosé gulped as she went on further as she got to the upper part. She swung her legs onto the rough mattress and sat down on it, it felt hard and she could feel the iron strips beneath the bed.

   Rosé sighed before she laid down, pulling the thin comforter on top of her.

   ‘I regret running away…’ was the only thought before Rosé fell asleep.