22

Jennie decided to check the closest town which was, Juyi. Kai and Jennie had arrived there on their horses, just a day after the great order.

   They had gone to a hotel where they were meant to live while they were in town.

   When they reached the hotel they were questioned by two guards that were posted there; and it was harder since the two guards had recognized the prince, Kai, looking around Jennie saw no one so she had knocked them out with just a hard punch on their cheeks.

   Kai and Jennie quickly rushed to their booked room and locked the door, turning to each other with shocked eyes.

   “KAI! You should’ve known!” Jennie shouted. Kai ran his hand through his hair and groaned.

   “I thought the search was only for Rosé.” Kai said. Jennie got closer to him, Kai expecting a kiss instead Jennie slapped him across the face.

   “You got kidnapped, a prince! Who wouldn’t lead an expedition search for your pathetic self?” Jennie questioned as Kai rubbed his cheek that Jennie slapped.

   Jennie sighed, combing her hair with her left hand. “Let’s get sleep, we got to go find Rosé.”

   Kai agreed and they both walked to the bed, too tired to care to change. They laid down, Jennie cuddling up to Kai.

   Kai rubbed her head as they both closed their eyes and fell deep asleep.