16

The next day Rosé woke up she saw that everyone was asleep, she saw that the room was dark and saw the light coming from the candle.

   She got up and climbed down from the bunk bed and walked towards the door thinking that Jennie unlocked the door, without waking them.

   She turned the handle and it didn’t open, she tried a few more times, it was still locked and no shout from Jennie or Jisoo to wait.

   She went back on her bed and tried to fall asleep. When a girl hurriedly woke up and rushed to the door, pushing the handle down and then the door.

   She groaned in pain when it didn’t open. She turned around and slipped down to the floor against the door.

   Rosé sat up straight and looked at her with concern.

   “Are you ok?” Rosé asked.

*Disgust warning, go to the next chapter if you can't handle it*

   “Bathroom…” The girl mumbled. Rosé looked around the room thinking of a way to help the girl.

   She got off of the bed and rushed to the cupboard which contained their clothes. She took out a dirt white cloth she found, wrapped it in a bundle and rushed to the girl.

   Grabbing her and taking her to a corner, where no one could see.

   “I’m sorry but this is the best I can do right now.” Rosé said as she placed the cloth in front of the girl who was bent down on the floor.

   “It’s ok…” The girl gulped. Rosé turned around and stood in front of her, facing the beds to make sure no one saw the girl.

   After a bit the girl groans in disgust. Rosé takes it as a sign that the girl was done so she pulled the white sheet off of the bed and bent down to the girl.

   She handed the cloth which would hopefully help her clean herself. After that she took the cloth and picked the wet bundle with her fingers, placed it on the sheet.

   She then wrapped the bundle in the sheet, grabbed it and walked over to the window.

   She climbed on the bed and carefully opened the window and threw out the bundle.