10

“Alright let’s go.” Jennie said, she waited until everyone was standing in front of her.

   She turned around and led all of the girls outside to the woods.

   “Ok no one goes out of the fences.” Jennie said before she walked over to Rosé. “So princess, made any friends?”

   “Yeah she did.” Luya said, making Jennie and Rosé turn towards her.

   Luya stood there as Evan had her arm wrapped around her shoulder. Jennie chuckled as she turned to Rosé.

   “Keep up the good work.” Jennie patted Rosé’s shoulder.

   Jennie turned around and was about to leave when Rosé called for her, making Jennie stop and she turned around and walked back to the girls.

   “Can I have my stuff back, please?” Rosé asked.

   “Sorry Rosé, you have to get through Lizzy before you get to see the horse and your belongings.” Jennie said.

   “What do I have to do?”

   “I suggest being nice and following orders, when you show Lizzy you can do what she wants, she’ll give you what you want.” Jennie replied.

   Rosé nodded. Just then there were a string of shouts. Jennie looked behind her, and so did everyone.

   They saw a man getting dragged by Jisoo, his hands and feet tied with ropes.

   “LET ME GO!” The man shouted.

   “Oh shut up.” Jisoo snapped.

   Jisoo brought the man near Jennie and the three girls. Rosé stared at the guy who seemed very much familiar to her.

   The man had shoulder-length blonde hair, black eyes, and a muscular body. He was wearing a white and blue dress suit.

   “Kai!?” Rosé asked. Kai calmed down and looked at Rosé.

   “Rosé? The hell are you doing here!?” Kai shouted.

   “Long story short, ran way, got kidnapped, now I’m here.”

   “You know him?” Evan asked.

   “Yea, he’s my cousin.” Rosé replied.

   “Well, say ‘goodbye’, he’s dying.” Jisoo said.

   “WHAT LET ME GO!” Kai shouted as he wiggled in Jisoo’s hands. Jisoo yanked at his arm.

   “Stay still, or I’ll kill you right now.” Jisoo threatened.

   “Jisoo, can we please keep him.” Jennie spoke up, obviously attracted to the boy. Kai looked at her and was lost in her eyes.

   “Well maybe if you talk to Lizzy, but no. I want to have fun with this kid.” Jisoo said, running a blade across Kai’s face.

   “I’m talking to Lizzy.” Jennie said, she walked inside the building.

   “Luya is in charge!” Jisoo announced.

   She pushed Kai forward, making him walk weirdly as his feet were tied. The three disappeared into the building.

   Rosé turned around to Luya and Evan and sighed.

   “What are we doing?” Rosé asked.