17

For the next three days neither Jennie nor Jisoo came into the room. The five suffered since they couldn’t go to the bathroom, see the sunlight, eat or drink.

   Everyone was suffering brutally.

    Rosé decided to go to Lisa and talk to her, she was too scared to do it but decided to do it since it had gotten out of hand.

•°•°•°

   Rosé with Kai’s help unlocked the door, she hugged and gave her final goodbyes to Kai and the other girls before she left to Lisa’s room.

   Rosé held on the handle of the door and hesitantly opened it. She pushed the door open and was met with a black Goth room.

   She went in and closed the door behind her.

   She looked at the room, she saw many different pictures of souls, caves, lakes, all in black, pictures of vampires.

   She then saw blood smeared on the walls next to the huge black wooden bed, it had a black sheet on with droplets made from red thread. She saw a black iron desk with a shelf, shaped as a casket.

    “What are you doing?” Rosé jumped up and turned around to see Lisa glaring at her as she leaned against the door.

   “I umm…” Rosé couldn’t get the words out, even if she tried hard. “I actually…” Lisa walked towards her, making Rosé stumble back.

   “You what?” Lisa asked. Rosé took steps back as Lisa took steps forward. Rosé suddenly hit the wall making her gasp.

   Lisa rushed to her and placed her hands on the sides of Rosé’s head, trapping her in between. “Answer me, princess.” Rosé gulped.

   “I umm...It’s been a wh-while since someone came to get us, you know. We need to go, eat, and drink-”

   “Humans.” Lisa scoffed.

   “And I just wanted to end this string of torture.” Rosé said. Lisa took her hands off of the wall and slammed them back, making a loud thud sound next to Rosé’s ears.

   “Nobody gets special treatment.” Lisa said. “Don’t think you idiots are any different!” Lisa spat out.

  “It’s not special treatment!” Rosé shouted. “It's a basic human right!”

   This saying made Lisa even angrier. She took her hands off of the wall and punched Rosé with her right hand making Rosé fly left and hit the bedside table of Lisa’s bed.

   Rosé screamed as she hit the wood, making her head dizzy. Lisa walked towards her, she lifted Rosé up by her collar and threw her on the bed.

   Rosé made a sound of a groan while Lisa climbed on the bed and sat on top of Rosé.

   “Pathetic human, can’t even fight back.” Lisa said before she punched Rosé’s left cheek. Many teardrops fell out from Rosé’s eyes.

   “How dare you talk back to me!?” Lisa asked before she punched Rosé again. “Answer me!”

   Rosé slowly held her hand up and punched Lisa harshly, sending her falling next to Rosé.

   Rosé got up and was about to run when she felt a hand hold onto her wrist and pull her back. Rosé fell on the bed.

   Lisa was about to sit on top of her but she kicked Lisa in the guts and turned around on the bed, shot up and ran out of the room.

   She closed the door and rushed downstairs to the room. She went in and pushed the door close.

   Kai rushed to Rosé and held her in his arms. Rosé broke out in tears in Kai’s hold.

•°•°•°

   After she calmed down she had told the whole thing to the three girls and Kai.

   The girls talked about killing her while Rosé just stayed quiet and Kai thought of a way to get to Jennie.

   “We need to get to Jennie.” Kai said. The girls and Rosé look at him.

   “We need  to get out of here.” One of them said.

   “We need to kill Lizzy.” Another said.
“We need to escape.” Rosé said. Kai crossed his arms and said,

   “I am not going anywhere.”

   “It’s settled, you go to your wife and we get out of here.” The number one girl said.

   “Oh shut up will you?” Kai asked, looking at her.

  “Let’s get out of here in the morning, Lizzy would be sleeping then.” Rosé said.