*。:* woo a gun

KARLJACOBS in live!

        the two were in shays set up

        the two were in shays set up. shays legs propped up on top of his for comfortability, and it was quite obviously in frame. "hey chat!" karl yells with shay laughing at him inevitably. nothing was funny by the way he said it. just being with him. "what is up chat, obviously i'm in my usual set up."

SHAYYYYY WOO

*message deleted by moderators*

HI HI HI HI

ARE U GUYS DATING??????

"introduce yourself," karl smiles gently putting his hands on her legs comfortably from waving at the webcam.

"hi, i'm shay... yeah." karl looks at her smittenly.

"round of applause ladies and gentlemen," he laughs with pride.

"as well as my non-binary people!" shay adds. karl nods with a smile with slight guilt and embarrassment of forgetting.

"you might be wondering, shay and karl! what the heck are you guys doing today?" shay stays silence from slight stage fright. "well we are gonna be playing jack box with some awesome."

          karl glanced at her a couple time halfly to just see her because there was no harm and largely to make sure she was okay. "we've got gogy, sapnap, corpse, bad, dream, and obviously shay." he turns to her again.

         shay was still stiff. he cups his mouth to whisper in her ear. "you ok?"

        she cups and whispers back. "yeah i'm fine."

       he smiles and for a slight second he forgets that he's on stream. "umm." he clears his throat. "so yeah."

        he joins the vc as he shows his game. "shut up!" sapnap screams.

       which cracks shay up. "uhh hello." shay holds the mic between the two.

      "guys it's the female." george whispers.

       "hi shay!" sap screams.

       "i-imma send the code in the privet chat." karl says typing. "shay show them what u got me."

       she cracks a laugh then pulls from off screen a yerba mate, "tadaa!!" the crack of opening it rings. "so karl bashes on yerba to openly, but he legit hasn't even had one."

       "while you guys join i'll try it." he leans backwards. he grabs the yerba and looks at it confused about the size difference of the can compared to monsters.

       "go on."

        karl giggles, "i'm nervous."

         "it's honestly not the bad." shay says nudges him more. "look." she takes it sips from the fan and hands it back.