*。:* time to talk ab toxicity

irl!

       it was a knock on her door that made her spring up to look, her brother holding her beloved dog stands at the door frame. none the less of whatever she's feeling, the imagine lights a smile on her face. she hasn't seen her own dog in days.

      lumpy space prince was excited, his tail dances as he prances onto the bed and goes to disturb her with licks. "hey." she almost forgot what he sounded like. she's lives with the dude, but she totally forgot how he sounded.

       "hello," she holds herself from a home because she could tell the vibe, he was serious.

        "can we talk." the obvious answer in her mind was, what are we doing now?, but she just nods. "well." he watches lumpers naturally curl up against his chest as he sits on the bed.

       "did karl send you?"

      his face cringes like he was frustrated. "no!" he whispers shouts. "god, why can't you just accept that people care about you," this was some spontaneous thing. it felt like the pop of a ballon.

      she clutched a little harder onto her blanket. "and whenever someone does you just fucking push them away. i've know you all my life and not once have you opened to me." his voice softens from a cool down.

     she clears her throat softly, "because i just- i just know they're gonna leave."

     this is one of the times that jake let his feelings take over, "but i've been here for nineteen years, this isn't about karl or some boyfriend, or girlfriend, or anyone else you'll date."

     shays eyes burned from trying to hold everything in, but that would ironic wouldn't it. so she doesn't anymore, there's a sense of release as she unclenches her sheets and looks at the younger boy. 

      and for once it wasn't all internal. for once it wasn't all just said to herself. and for once she wasn't alone, in the sense that she wasn't holding herself back to be alone.

so they stay there a while as he just listens. even to him it felt different not making constant immature sex jokes every three seconds. she cracks a smiles before even saying anything, "damn." she sniffs and wipes her own tears as she exhaled into a laugh, "fucking shitshow."

he had some tears himself, "fo real doe what do i text karl."

shay chuckles a bit, "too soon my guy."

"i'm shitty about dating or how this whole relationship thing would happy, but he really really cares about you and that he isnt fucking leaving any time soon." he pulls up his phone and shows her his multiple texts all wondering about her well-being.

light bulb.

"jake, get you shit. we're going on a road trip!"

。・:*:・゚'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

twitter!

— karljacobs, and snifferish retweeted

IDK USERNAME

what's racist and overall toxic about the community regarding shay (aka shaythere on twitch!) a thread!!

... 258 ⟲ 1.38k ♡ 10.2k

— view thread!

|
regardless of if the 2 cc's were dating or something alike that, that gives u no right to speak on who they should or shouldn't date

|
i've seen many comments talking about how they don't like karl "dating" shay because she's asian and not white. that's just pure racism and i don't think i should elaborate.

|
she's been receiving a lot of hate due to the fact that she got "famous" just froma raid even though she wasn't streaming for that long. unfortunately that's not new news. she's addressed how luck has played into it, but it's something that you should hold against someone bc it's not someone u could control.

|
lately a million remarks about her physical appearance, the way she laughs and talks, and things that she can't control. just basic human decency to comment on it negatively! especially on the internet when there are millions of other people saying it at the same time.

|
not just within this situation, but large disregards to cc's mental health; intentional or not. especially w shay and her lastest streams being filled w a hateful chat.

|
in karls lastest stream, all he stated was that he's not feeling in the mood today stream, however a large majority of the community took that as a green light to go and attack shay, basically "canceling" her because of assumptions.

|
it's cc's life overall!!! they'll be friends w, stream, or even date who they want to. please continue to spread love and kindness!!! feel free to continue this conversation in the comments on ur input! hate will be reported <3