*。:* was that explicit language!?!

irl!

shay has the volume all the way as sing on the top of their lungs

shay has the volume all the way as sing on the top of their lungs. "YOU BETRAYED ME!!" yes, both of them were tragically off key. "AND I KNOW THAT YOULL NEVER FEEL SOOORRRYYY."

       shay was driving and karl was beside her in the passengers seat. "god damnit. frick joshua bassett!" he exclaims. "where are we even going?" he asks her. "he's hurting me." he refers to the dog on his lap who's feet of firmly on his thighs with his head freely out the window.

unfortunately, shay is still screaming out. "YOU TALKED TO HER, WHEN WE-" she cuts herself off wanting to listen. "what's up karl?"

"where are we going." he projects.

"it's a suprise," she quickly turns back to olivia rodrigos oh so beautiful voice.

。・:*゜★,。・゜☆

she parks just a regular old parking lot. "let's go let's go!" she says sort of in a rush. "come on lumpers!" she activated her dog up three octaves voice. the dog knows.

karl quickly harnesses the dog and they step out of the car. "still very confused." but with the trust he smiles. "oh my god are you taking me to see the new demon slayer movie?!?"

"nope." she smiles, "wait there's a movie- nevermind."

karls the one that holds lumpy space prince's leash. his arm comfortably around his shoulders. they felt like those celebrities walking their dog who get bombarded with paparazzi.

they walk out of the garage to find a small modern city. "the warf!!" she squeals. "my favorite part of dc, and since it's you last day." she sings. "i thought i would take you here."

karl laughs. "this feels like an extremely shitty romcom when like one of them have a secret spot which them becomes like their spot," he places emphasis.

"perhaps." she smiles, "we could get ice cream there, and then just watch the sunset near the water."

"fu-" he slips out as the dog pulls his harshly because of the small remains of a treat on the floor, across the street. karl has no choice but to sprint with him.

       shay is left behind and flustered of what just happened mostly because the whole time she was laughing. "LUMPERS?!?"

      karl rolls his eyes, "what no are you okay? or good boy to me?!?! your honor this is rigged."

      shay finds the time to cross who where they are. "don't do that lumpers!" she says strictly. the girl shifts to look up to the boy, "good boy." she uses her hands the ruffle up the boys long fluffy hair.