*。:* harry standee committee

KARL!

hi good morning
(~‾⌣‾)~

it's literally 12

well then good noon
m'lady

thank u m'lord

i have been things lately
and deeply debating on buying this

i have been things lately and deeply debating on buying this

GET IT
right now.

alrighty!!
so whatcha up to

just ab to stream u?

WHATTT
why the heckadoodles are u
texting me rn

because i want to

well u have to work so
('-`)ノ

i meannnnn
i could just play another song

KARL JACOBS
stop making me fLuStEred
(〃ー〃)

mhm as i should

ok now get to work
u butthead!!!

fIneE
ಠ_ಠ

twitch!

SHAYTHERE is live!

    "hello lovely me people!!" shay says with huge smile on her face because she was just happy today

"hello lovely me people!!" shay says with huge smile on her face because she was just happy today. "we have a cool stream today!"

HELLOOOOO

STREAMING WITH KARL??

POV UR CONFLICTED ON WHICH STREAM TO WATCH-

SHAY > KARLLLL STREAM

shay shakes her head in disappointment, "guys, let's not compare streamers. it's not cash money." she takes a sip of her yerba mate. "pomegranate," she awkwardly smiles posing with the can.

    "jade can get it-" a slip of a familiar voice accidentally peeks and shay panics.

"AHH!!" she defens. "uhhh..."

WAS THAT WESTONNN

SINJINS DROWNING STREAMMMM

     her cheeks are flushed with embarrassment. "okay well.... we are gonna be playing bed wars with weston, kalynn, and jake my brother!"

     she shares her screen as starts a hecktic game of bedwars. "wh-" jake starts. "what's everyone's favorite dream smp person." jake says himbo-like.

     took weston a second to understand then he breaks out laughing. "mines..." kalynn starts, but breaks between a laugh. "mines, karl jacobs." she says knowingly.

     "karl jacobs?!" jake gasps sarcastically. "he is so cash money my dudes. so poggers,"

     left shay silent with a heated oven for a face. hearing his name. she could see the chat fill with ooos and ahhhs. "i love tommy he seems very cash money."

    "uh-" jake dies from the game. "damn, but like miss gurl. didnt you say that you hated british people."

   "why so discriminating, shay" kalynn accuses.

   "not even going to lie." weston jumps in. "shay is on the somethin. they are very sketch. like i've met some."

     "JESUS!!!" shay screams. "this man really just killed me when i was at half a heart-" she tries her hardest to change the subject.

    "the hell, it's like that's the point of the game?!?" weston gasps.

    "what is UP gamerboy96," jake says with the fuck boy tone. while shift facing infront of the guy with the username.

    kalynn says for a second, "wait" contemplating the numbers.

    "GAMER BOY WAS THE GUY THAT KILLED ME!!!" weston screams aggressively.

   "no!" shay intrudes, "gamerboy96 could never!"

    "no i swear to you! it was him. 96 with his smug ass face."

HARRY STYLES BRITISH THO-

  shay's jaw drops out of her disappointment of herself because for a second there she forgot. "oh my god! harry is the only exception."

    "yeah shay how the hell could you forget stand up harry." kalynn laughs.

    "by the way." jake joins, "we have a group chat of all four of us called the harry standee committee."

     "we are some fine piece of asses-"

     the stream continues on.