*。:* jarl

irl!

jake and karl sit in a small picnic within the national mall

jake and karl sit in a small picnic within the national mall. karl lays criss crossed and jake lays on his back. the two are on their phones while holding conversations here and there.

       jake sighs, "thanks for coming by the way" he puts down his phone to stare at the sky. "genuinely it meant a lot."

      karl notices the sincerity and then places his down. "of course." he smiles at the thought of shay just for a second. "i really like her."

      although jake wanted to actually have a serious conversation, his add couldn't help but gasp sarcastically. "wHaT?!?" karls left kind of confused. "you like shay?!"

     karl blushes letting out a laugh. "i do."

     jake grabs his opened monster beside him and takes a fat gulp. "serious dude, she's been through some shit. don't break her heart."

     "i swear, that's the last thing i want to do." still smiling smittenly thinking of her.

"fucking SIMP!" jake breaks the mood.

"who are you quackity!?"

   "are you saying just because we're not colored?!" jake obviously jokes.

      "no no no!" he defends quickly.

       jake laughs watching him stumble. "i'm kidding, karl." he resets. "she's never told me directly, but it really means a lot."

       "what do you mean?"

       the boy signs and settles with his hands cupping the back of his head against the grass. "she's been out of it... i don't know." his tone was genuine and soft towards his sister. "from the beginning it's always been like, oh you're jakes sister. and now... ya know... and i ask her about this shit, but she doesn't say anything."

        karl understood, but a part of him was still coming to terms with everything. "yeah, i mean like she's constantly getting an immense amount of hate," karl plays with the grass. "i just wanna be there for her."

       jake was never the super protective type, but there was something within him that clicked. "yeah i know." he takes a deep breath. "she's very insecure about a lot, so if you ever fuck her up. i will destroy you." he laughs

ironic because the two were quite scrawny and jake was just slightly shorter than him. "i swear i swear i will try my very best not to."

once again there walked up a group of younger teenaged people. the small group waves and greets. a multitude of hi's, hey's, and nervous smiles.

one post to next of something along the lines of; karl and jake are in dc!. it was kind of like an endless cycle of groups, one after the other. genuinely sweet, but there was an obvious gloom on their face because of their conversation.

twitter!

idk username
guys omg i met them and they were so sweetttt

idk username
cries in west coast

idk username
fr i got to meet fucking JAKEY BOY
i internally died for a sec

idk username
they complimented me on my dream merch 😭😭

idk username
there was legit a line for them

idk username
i SHIPPPP legit jarl!!!!!!

idk username
JARL MY BELOVED

idk username
am i the only one who thinks karl looks like he was crying
image attached : *cropped pic of just karl from a fam selfie*

idk username
@username THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING

idk username
WE SUPPORT JARL WITH ALL OIR HEARTTS

idk username
soo... where was this energy with shay

idk username
LMAO i forgot ab shay

idk username
OMG JAKE SHOULD JOIN THE DREAM SMP

idk username
can we PLS talk ab their matching nailssss
image attached : legit just black nails

idk username
i am living for this friendshippp