*。:* aSiAn DreAm

shay :) bbyshay
strawberry dress stream today!!!! 🌈🍓✨🧃

irl!

shay has spent the last two hours sitting in front of her vanity finding every flaw she could cover up with concealer, blush, and highlight

shay has spent the last two hours sitting in front of her vanity finding every flaw she could cover up with concealer, blush, and highlight. there's a knock from the door, "shay can i come in yet?" it was her brothers voice.

"alrighty jake." she opens the door. and swirls showing her flowy dress.

"you look like the korean strawberry shortcake." jake jokes laughing.

"oh shut up asian dReAm." shay jokes pushing her brother out into the common area.

      "karl is gonna wanna be all up in that!" he teases which makes her push him farther. a faint greeting as their door opens the closes, "speak of the devil."

       shay's face is red halfly from laugher and halfly of embarrassment. jakes face was smirking as if he's hit the jackpot. "my boy! karl!" jake greets like a literal frat boy.

"uhh hi," they get to the door where shay has then walks away in hopes they wouldn't see. "wow shay,"

she curses under her breath, "uhh hi,"

karl shakes his head quickly, "i- i didn't mean like any kind of objective or weird thing like that." he stumbles. "you look really nice."

"it's fine." she smiles and sits on her chair, "i didn't think you'd get back so fast."

he exaggeratedly sighs and flops on her bed. "well surprisingly, looking at monuments of things i have no idea what they're about."

"woah really?" she says sarcastically. shay nervously ruffles with the hems of the dress. "umm," she breaks the silence. "i have to stream soo..."

"oh yeah!" he swings up. "you look lovely." he walks and gives her a quick peck on the cheek. "

twitch!

SHAYTHERE is live!

      "as of request, we have our lovely strawberry dress stream!" she was happily dolled up and smiling at the steam

OMG U R SO PRETTYYYYY

R U COPYING ERET????

LOVE THE DRESSSSS

       "chat how are we today." she has a gleeful smile. the chat was multitudes of numbers from 1 through 10. "cool cool cool cool cool!" <b99 vibes>. "none the less, i hope this makes ur day even better."

WHAT R WE DOING TODAY

WHERES KARL????

DID KARL LEAVE ALREADY???

WHERES JAKE????????

I LOVE THE DRESS

        she blushes at the compliments. "guys stawppp." M O J A N G appears on the screen. "i did a quick poll on my twitter and by a long shot you guys wanted a cute little aesthetic survival. 

        shay finds herself in a desert. she abruptly stands and and scream. "NO!"

NOT POG

FR WHY

        "NOT A FRICKIN DESERT!!!!!" it was horribly orange.

        someone stumbles into her room, but keeps themselves out of frame. "shay are you okay??" he says genuinely concerned.

KARLLLLLLLLL

OMG KARLS STILL THERE

WHY ISNT HE IN THE STREAM THO

CAN WE SEE KARL

WHERE JAKE!???????

HI KARL

OMG ITS KARL

KARLL KARL KARL KARL

I WANNA SEE KARL

          "oh." she says lowly. "karl they wanna see you." she tries to keep a smile turning to the boy who notices the vibes she's giving.

karl shakes his head. "jake and i are actually going somewhere." he stutters.

KARL CAN U SAY HI ANNIE

BYE KARLLL

OMG WE LOVE JAKE AND KARLS FRIENDSHIP

an!
yes
this is a desert biome slander account