☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ☽

"he punched me, Adelaide! I needed stitches!" Demetri yelled over facetime as soon as picked up the phone

"he punched me, Adelaide! I needed stitches!" Demetri yelled over facetime as soon as picked up the phone. Demetri had a bandage over his nose. "who?" I replied being extremely confused.

"I dont know his name but he was at the cobra kai dojo. he wasn't your dad. he was old. had an incorrect tattoo," he exclaimed holing his bandaged nose. "Kreese." I mumbled, "the guy I was telling you about a few days ago. like I said. I ducking hate him."

"ducking?" Demetri chuckled. "yes. ducking. no questions asked." I replied, "Adelaide Natalie Lawrence not swearing? hmm you feeling okay?" he questioned my choice of vocabulary. "Demetri. shush."

"anyways back to Kreese. isn't that some kind of aggravated assault?" I asked changing the subject. "let me look it up." he states opening his laptop. "yep. aggravated assault. I need to yelp review this!" he exclaimed opening up his yelp web page.

"well, what are you gonna write?" I asked as he was quickly typing on his keyboard. he cleared his throat before reading the review to me. "where to begin? this establishment doesn't warrant the name. how are they still in business, I have no idea. the dojo employs a very unprofessional sensei like they just picked someone off the street! he does not take into account the safety and personal boundaries of the students at all. now beyond that, the factuality is in dire need of a major facelift. I almost expected to see cockroaches running past the entrance. it may look badass on the outside but, this dojo leaves so much to be desired."

"Woah. Demetri, I thought this was supposed to be about Kreese... not the whole dojo." I asked disoriented. "yeah well like I said in my review, there a lot messed up about it. especially your dad." he stated in his signature tone. "Demetri, my dad made fun of your shirt then taught you a lesson, which you deserved."

"yeesh, you get so defensive when I talk about your dad." he snapped back annoyed. "that is because he is my dad Demetri, I love him more than I love you." I sarcastically smiled. "yeah but do you love him more than you love Miguel?" he smirked being the only person that knew I loved Miguel apart from my dad. "well I love Miggy in a different way than how I love my dad. so yes." I said stating the obvious.

"no shit addi, of course, you love your dad differently than you love your boyfriend. that would be weird. plus, when are you gonna tell him anyway?" he questions becoming more serious. "who? Miguel?" he nodded. "I dont know... when the time is right I guess, I wanted to tell him that day on the beach when we made up but I wasn't sure."

"better hurry up and find that time. you dont know what could happen tomorrow, today or even in the future. something really bad might happen to one of you. you know what that's dark. just do try to find the time before summer ends I know it just started, but dont take too long."

"Demetri... why did that make sense but also not because I am the only female you make interactions with?" I questioned chuckling. "because I'm your best friend Adelaide. I know you. plus I like had a crush on you when we were like six... when we were watching Doctor Who at that sleepover." he reassured mumbling. "you had a crush on me?!" I exclaimed being shocked. "yes I did. I did up until we started 8th grade, when Eli confessed his love for you to me, even though it was painfully obvious." I couldn't help but burst out laughing, "wow dem that explains why you did some of those things for me... wait, so you liked me and Yasmine?"