꧁ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 2꧂

"wow, this is great carmen! what is this?" I ask carmen being in love with whatever food was in front of me.

"thank you, Adelaide! this is Croquetas!" she replied with a smile.

"Miguel veo Como te gusta ella. ella es muy linda y respetuosa" (no translation 😏😏😏) Miguel's grandma says, Miguel turned red in the face.

"yaiyai," Miguel stated. yaiyai winks at me, I chuckle.

"Uhm I called my dad, and he said that his stepfather bailed him out and he will be home Sunday!" I announced!

"that's great Adelaide, you know you can stay here until then if you want!" carmen offers, I accept gladly.

we finished dinner and I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt that Miguel's mom gave me... from Miguel's closet I guess. "I set up the air mattress in miggys room, I fluffed some pillows and there is a blanket if you want! just let me know if you need anything. the kitchen is open to water if you want some!" carmen told me with a smile. she was always smiling.

as she was walking away I called her name, "hey carmen." she stopped in her tracks.

"yeah Adelaide?" I smiled.

"Uhm, thanks for letting me stay the weekend while my dad is you know... in jail. even though I just met you, and you have been so welcoming to me, I just wanted to thank you." I said awkwardly. she had an even bigger smile than usual.

"of course Adelaide, any time! you were so welcoming to my Miggy this morning." she pulled me into a hug. it felt nice, I haven't had a female figure hug me like this in well, forever.

"I should get to sleep. goodnight carmen!" I said pulling away from the hug.

"night Adelaide."

***
a/n: let's say johnny was arrested on Thursday and they met Miggy the day before!

It was Saturday, dad was coming home today so I had to leave. I sat up and saw the mirror next to me, my hair was an absolute mess. "yuck" I muttered under my breath. I turned and saw Miguel asleep, he looked so peaceful. I didn't wanna bother him so I just left the room.

I had gotten so close to Miguel over the weekend, I've known him for 4 days, and I guess staying with him for 3 would help us become close.

nobody was awake so I left a note telling everyone I went home and left.

I entered my apartment to someone sitting on my couch, and sid, my dad's crazy stepdad, going through our fridge. "what the hell are you doing here sid." I asked blankly.

"hey, dont talk to me like that addi. I'm here because I bailed your amazing father out of jail." I rolled my eyes at his annoying voice.

"it's Adelaide. and like your so much better. just go home sid." I stated.

"I'm not going anywhere." I gave him the middle finger and walked away into my room.

a half-hour later I heard dad walk in. I ran outta my room and ran to hug him. "dad!" I exclaimed.

"hey kiddo." he replied and hugged back, we stayed like this for a moment until sid interrupted.

"you know those little red stickers that say 'further reduced'? that means spoiled. you know that right?" dad let go of me and I sat down on the couch next to the woman.

"shut up sid." I exclaimed carelessly.

"you're eating bad meat, boy... and girl." he said putting the meat back into the fridge.

"what the hell are you doing in my apartment sid?" dad asked extremely annoyed.

"oh that's some 'thank you.' who do you think bailed you out... again." sid asked, his stupid voice is so annoying.