☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32☽

I arrived at the jail

I arrived at the jail. I was waiting to pick Robby up. he was let out today, and knowing my dad, he probably wasn't going to be there. "Adelaide?" I heard a voice question from behind me. I turned around to see my dad walking up to the doors. "you came?" I asked with a slight smile. "I thought you were with Miguel?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "oh uh. he said he had to go somewhere." I weakly smiled. he nodded before going to try to open the door.

"it's locked." daniel and I said in unison, as daniel came around the corner out of nowhere. "they'll buzz it open when he's on his way out." daniel finished.

"you gotta be kidding, they called you?" dad asked in disbelief. "I called them," he replied. they started arguing, not aggressively... but arguing, but I honestly was paying attention to when Robby was coming out.

"seriously?" Robby called out when he walked out of the jail. "Robby!" I cheered as I clapped my hands. "Robby." daniel whispered. "hey Robby."

"I told you I dont want you here." he spat at dad. "you're my son. I wanted to be here." "and so did i." daniel added. "dont do me any favours. it's your fault I was in here."

"I know you're upset. I was doing what was best for you. now that you're out, I just want you to know I'm here. you always have a home at Miyagi do." daniel explained. "or maybe with us? you know with his family." I suggested. "you two. stay out of my life." Robby demanded looking in between dad and daniel before he stormed off.
***

"so yeah, then he stormed off." I finished explaining to Miguel what happened yesterday as we were walking hand in hand down the hall. "damn." he dramatically exclaimed. our smiles fell when we walked up to cobra kai and made eye contact with hawk who guiltily looked at Miguel. Miguel frowned as he pulled me away, running into sam on the way.

they started awkwardly saying sorry to each other, arguing over whose fault it was. "so uh, congratulations on being back on your feet! literally " she awkwardly chuckled. Miguel smiled widely, "thanks." there was an awkward pause as I felt sam look at me. "anyway, ill let you guys get back to your friends." she grinned pointing at the cobras.

"they're not our friends anymore." I shrugged. "not after what they did to you guys." Miguel stated, Sam's straight face turned into a smile, I let out a small, quiet sigh. she is acting how she was acting at the hospital. you know, when she brought the weird octopus card? yeah, then.

"We should probably get to study hall," I suggested, Miguel, nodded in agreement. "I'm actually headed that way too." sam beamed. I saw Miguel's smile grow again, "okay."

study hall was long, we walked out with sam. "so uh, do you think enough time has passed for all of us to be friends? or start over?" Miguel questioned grabbing my hand again. "hi. I'm sam. nice to meet you." she smiled sticking out a hand for Miguel to shake. "oh my god, Yasmine!" I accidentally squealed when I saw Yasmine and Demetri aggressively making out in the corner. she stopped dead in their kiss, Demetri looked starstruck and she looked embarrassed.