☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33☽

I barely got any sleep last night, dad was watching something

I barely got any sleep last night, dad was watching something... it was loud. and I also was thinking about Miguel, he was being so weird yesterday. "dad." I groaned walking into his room. the sight in front of me was traumatizing.

"oh my god!" I yelled covering my eyes. it was dad and carmen, in his bed... carmen in her bra, and my dad probably in nothing. "Adelaide! Jesus!" he screamed back throwing the covers over them. "did you two... like... ugh blah! and that wasn't the tv I heard!" I rambled grossed out. "dont tell Miggy." carmen demanded. I then burst out laughing when a thought came into my mind.

"so... did you show no mercy? strike hard?" I smirked at my dad, he then threw a pillow at me. "get out." he glared. I laughed again as I walked out. I opened my phone and went straight to Miguel's contact.

me
Miggy, I just saw the scariest thing Ahah.

I hovered my thumb over the send button, then I remembered, I cant tell him and he is mad at me, why you may ask... well I dont know either. "you two better be getting ready in there!" I called out. carmen left the house and I decided to head over to Miguel's, try things out.

"hey." I smiled when Miguel opened the door. "hi." he smiled back pecking my lips. oh now you kiss me. "sam invited us to help her and Mr. Larusso at Miyagi do." he stated. "oh cool. we going?" I questioned, trying my best to not sound annoyed. "uh yeah." he replied, obviously being annoyed.

then at just the right timing, there was a knock on the door. it was her. yay.

when we got to Miyagi do, daniel told me he needed help getting something from his car. "here take some boxes." he grinned handing me three boxes. we struggled to head back to the house thing. we both opened the door. my heart stopped when I saw what was on the floor in front of me.

commercial break brought to you
by Larusso auto group and McDonald's.
badababa, I'm lovin' it.

"what the fuck!" I shouted as daniel screeched in fear. on the floor were sam and Miguel, making out. "Adelaide." Miguel panicked as he stood up. "is this a joke?" I questioned in disbelief, "are you seriously cheating on me. while I'm in the same room!" I exclaimed getting louder and louder with each word I spoke.

"Adelaide im-" he started before I cut him off, "no shut up. I dont want to hear it, Miguel." I spat storming out of the house, it felt weird calling him Miguel. "Adelaide wait!" he yelled following me. "what Miguel! what do you want?" I snapped back, I was in a state of pure anger, I wasn't hurting, at least not yet. I was just so pissed off. "it's not what it looks like!" he defended. "oh so you weren't on the floor shoving your tongue down Samantha larussos throat? it's just what it looked like? this also must explain the octopus card... the awkwardness at school. pushing me away at karate and the fucking hug you gave her at the city council meeting yesterday, you didn't even touch me!" I scoffed throwing my arms in the air, raising my voice. he stood there speechless. "exactly. I can't do this anymore." I said looking down at the ground.