☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19☽

"Okay, pay attention

"Okay, pay attention." dad started as Kreese had him in a chokehold. "he's got my neck, I've got his elbow. if I try to break out..."

"I dig in and I put him to sleep."

"if I go for his ribs..." dad continues going to elbow kreeses rib. "he completely exposes his chest." Kreese finished. "two difficult choices. what do you do?" nobody answered, so dad kicked the back of kreeses knee, causing them both to fall but dad escaped the chokehold. "you damn the consequences and power forward."

"you may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing."

"you make a choice. you make a move. you go... all in." dad and Kreese explained. I looked over at Miguel and he was watching them and listening carefully, looked like an idea popped into his head.

after the session, we all headed to a restaurant, tory, moon, Aisha and I sat at a table, while the boys sat at a different one. Miguel sat alone doing something with his laptop. "oh, my god! Yasmine has the same bikini as me." moon exclaimed looking at her phone. "tell her she can stay in France." Aisha said with annoyance.

tory then picked up an ice cube and threw it at Miguel, "hey!" he groaned back. "oops. must've slipped out of my hand." she apologized sarcastically. Miguel ignored her and went back to his laptop. she looked at me and I shrugged.

"Miggy what are you doing over there all alone?" I questioned. "going all in." he mumbled. all in? huh? "he's weird. let's eat the ice cream now!" I exclaimed. tory and I ate almost all of it.. well we left melted chocolate... "go see if Miguel wants the rest." I suggested. she sat up and brought it to him. they talked then tory sat down. I just watched.

Miguel showed her his laptop with hopeful eyes, she smiled, looked back at me, then back to Miguel. she must've said something good because Miguel's face lit up. what was going on over there?

she came back to the table trying to hide a smile, "girl what happened over there. Miguel is smiling like an idiot, you're giving an 'i have a secret smile' and I am confused." I chuckled as she sat down. "if I could tell you I would." she giggled, tory never giggles. what is happening?

***

Demetri 🖤
Eli and cObRa KaI attacked me at the mall.

my eyes widened at Demetri's text. "what's wrong?" Miguel asked as he sat up from his bed. "Eli attacked Demetri at the mall." I stated showing Miguel the text. "oh shit." was all he said.

me
holy shit dem, are you guys okay?

Demetri 🖤
yeah, we are fine. we won the fight. ran across the whole mall in under 2 minutes too

me
Woah. do you want me to talk to Eli?

Demetri 🖤
no, it's fine. moon said she'd take care of it.