☾ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20☽

nobody would tell dad who trashed the Miyagi-Do dojo so he decided to work it out of somebody

nobody would tell dad who trashed the Miyagi-Do dojo so he decided to work it out of somebody. we have been doing burpees for 10 minutes straight, still no confessions. we were all dying at this point. "ima say it's me and lie to get us out of this." I whispered to Miguel out of breath wanting this to end. "no you're not." he replied. "fine."

"This all could be over in an instant. the decisions yours! who trashed the Miyagi dojo!?" dad called out to us. I looked over to hawk who again had a guilty look on his face, Kreese was watching him like he knew something. "yall know I'm no fan of the LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we dont teach in here. at least not anymore. so I'm going to ask you again. who trashed Miyagi-Do?"

"It was not me sensei. I would never trash another man's dojo-" chubs started before dad interrupted him "shut your cakehole chubs! I'm not looking for excuses, I'm looking for answers!"

"sensei, we really dont know who did it." Miguel called out breathlessly. "somebody knows something. question is... whos gonna break?" Kreese questioned again looking at hawk. what did Kresse tell him? the phone in the office started ringing, "keep going! we can do this all day!" dad yelled as he walked into his office.

"sensei we need a water break." assface spoke up. Kreese looked around debating his decision, "two-minute break!" he called out. I grabbed my water bottle and stormed over to hawk. "Eli, what the hell did you do?" I whispered as he gave me a guilty look. "Kreese told me to do it, finish the fight. never accept defeat. are you mad?" he replied. "Eli of course I'm mad you idiot," I whisper screamed slapping his arm, he looked at the ground with a sad expression before storming off to Kreese.

"I gotta go deal with something, Adelaide stay at Miguel's for the weekend... no funny business." dad said to me as he walked out the door, I nodded and turned to Miguel, "I guess I'm staying at your place while my dad is off doing whatever!" I cheered as he smiled, "I dont mind, uh want to do something tomorrow night?" he questioned grabbing my hand. "sure why not?" I smiled. "break over! back dojo now!" Kreese demanded we all headed to the back.

we were now told to some sort of weights, Miguel, tory and I, were doing those rope weights along with some others. we were all dying for another break. "keep going. we have all day." Kreese stated walking around us. "you think it's okay if I puke again?" chubs yelled. "no!" Aisha and I yelled in unison.

"navy SEALs puke all the time." he defended. "do not puke!" we yelled in sync again. "he's not gonna let up!" Miguel exclaims gasping for air. "we gotta figure who did it." he continued. "I bet it was shit-breath." tory accused. "hey screw you." he snapped back. "dont talk to her like that asshole!" I yelled in his face. "wanna do this right now" Miguel then came in between assface and me, "stop it!" Kreese yelled.

"would you really like to know who did it?" he questioned slyly. we were all silent but we all wanted to know, "it was hawk." he stated pointing to hawk we all gave him dirty looks, he looked guilty. "and it was Lawrence." he continued, "and Diaz. and Robinson. and it was Nichols, Chubs, red. when one of you makes a move, you all make a move. you live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. because you are all cobra kai."