xii. ex hunter & hunter

CHAPTER TWELVE
"ex hunter & hunter"

CHAPTER TWELVE"ex hunter & hunter"

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

JASON'S BLACK SUV CAME TO A STOP IN FRONT OF NONE THE OTHER CHRIS ARGENT. Stepping out of the car, Jason shoots Chris an uneasy glare as his long legs march toward the infamous hunter. Someone he once called his best friend, the one person who truly knew Jason. "Chris." He said with a nod in acknowledgement.

"Jason," Chris spoke, stepping toward his once called best friend. "Glad you decided to help. I'm not sure what my father has asked of you, but I know you wouldn't have done it if it was just a crazed omega." He broke the ice, trying to read Jason like he used to be a long time ago.

"Well when he threatens my client, he leaves me with no choice." Jason told him, catching Chris by surprise with the new found information. "Thank you for leaving him home. If he was here, I would've put a bullet through his sick skull."

Chris sighed at the deathly threat, "What do you mean he threatened your client?"

"I'm well aware you know of Haven Woods. And that young boy, Scott McCall, is a werewolf." Jason told him, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Your father isn't just looking to take down the Kanima."

"As far as I'm concerned he came to bury Kate and take down the Kanima." He said, giving him an odd look at Jason's angry demeanor.

Jason chuckled, shaking his head. "He wants to eliminate Derek Hale. You know, to finish what your pathetic sister started six years ago."

Chris remained silent. He knew what his sister had done went against the code. He knew how her actions is what costed him his once best friend. His sister causing the Hale fire and leaving Derek on his own. Of course his father would want revenge because his father knew a werewolf killed Kate. He just didn't know the werewolf that killed her was dead. And now he wants revenge on every werewolf.

"What? Nothing to say, Chris? It's quite sad how after all these years, you're still the same old person with daddy issues." Jason taunted, stepping close to Chris who drew his pistol at him. "Of course it's not the dirty kind. But the one where the son isn't loved by his father, and the princess sister gets all the attention."

Chris clicked his gun, aiming at Jason's chest. "Enough! I didn't come here to pick a fight with you! I came here to talk about the threat in this town."

"As far as I'm concerned, the Kanima isn't the only threat this town has. And no, I don't mean the werewolves." A wicked grin crossed Jason's face as his burning gaze made Chris feel nervous.