𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

SUNRISE;
introduction

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
BLURB
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
IN WHICH THE FOSTER GIRL & CREST FALLEN WEREWOLF EMBARK ON A NEW JOURNEY.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
EPIGRAPH
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
"EVEN IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING,
YOU'RE NEVER PREPARED FOR HOW IT FEELS."
——unknown

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
SOUNDTRACK
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

breathless | I M U R
it's not enough | HEAVEN
something to lose | JAMES SUPERCAVE
take me home | VALA
i wanna know | RL GRIME, DAYA
cradle to the grave | OUR VIOLET ROOM
true love | WILDES
we'll fight | WILDER BANKS
safety net | ARIANA GRANDE feat. TY DOLLA $IGN
emotional bruises | MADISON BEER
living proof | CAMILA CABELLO
24 hours | SHAWN MENDES
when you're ready | SHAWN MENDES
angels like you | MILEY CYRUS
pov | ARIANA GRANDE

——WARNINGS;
while reading, please be aware that there will be mentions and scenes of abuse. forms of anxiety and depression, sexual content, harsh and vulgar language, violence and explicit scenes will be included in the story. if you are sensitive to any of the following, please be cautious when reading. if you feel there needs to be a warning, please feel free to let me know!

——COPYRIGHTS;
i do not own teen wolf or any characters from teen wolf. i only own the characters haven, jason, and other characters added to the story. . all rights go to the writers and creators of teen wolf for the use of their characters and SOME scenes that i will include in this story. this is ALSO inspired by the fosters, so some of the chapters and scenes will be very similar to some in the show. i own this story plot so please do not steal or copy, if you do, you will be reported.

——DISCLAIMER;
this story will follow LOOSELY follow with season 2 of teen wolf! however, my own plot with be aligned within each episode for the second season. some chapters may be close to the episode and some may be very little of the episode and mainly my plot. ALSO, some scenes from previous episodes will overlap into the next chapter. scenes and episodes from 'the fosters' will also be included in this story as i had gotten inspiration from the show for this!

©ROMANCEVOID.