The UA Sports Festival Part 2

Jotaro had been conflicted when Jean presented his idea to the staff. On one hand, it would make a point. Hell, it would hammer the point home. But, at the same time... there was a lot of trauma behind that outfit. Avdol, Iggy, Kakyoin, and for a second, even Joseph. They were all dead by the hands of the one who wore that outfit. But Jotaro knew that that wasn't how it would turn out with Jean. Despite being a Joestar, Jotaro knew that the kind of person you turn out to be is never hereditary. Diavalo and DIO will not decide who Jean becomes. Neither will Giorno. It's up to Jean. And Jean has chosen to be a hero. Jotaro was willing to see how things played out.

Jean had dyed his hair back to it's orginal color, and taken the costume of his grandfather, with a few changes. Instead of green, he would have pink. Other than that, he looked almost exactly like DIO. That was just what he had wanted. Jean had been irritated by the idea of heredity. Specifically, how people tended to see heredity as having some kind of effect on one's personality. He believed that no one was naturally good or evil. Nurture was greater than nature. People doubted Shizuka because she wasn't a born Joestar. So Jean would remind them of his own lineage. And he would prove, that even the spawn of DIO, could do great things. Jean stood on stage, and took the mic.

Jean: Greetings, I am Jean Giovanna. I would like to say, before we kick this sports festival off, that I have high hopes for my peers. I can't wait to see how we all represent the future of heroism. I wish you all the best of luck. I have faith that you will all go beyond... well, you know the rest.

The crowd shouted "PLUS ULTRA!!" in unison. But the response was somewhat weak. They had lost their enthusiasm, given that the line was set up by the spitting image of DIO Brando. They were on the fence about Jean. Good. Time to knock them all clean the fuck off.

---

In Musutafu, a family of four was watching the sports festival on television with great excitement. Josuke and Amanda Higashikata, and their sons Johnny and Gappy. The boys were five years old. The family was very excited to see Shizuka and Jean in the festival. Jean had told them beforehand about the DIO costume, to avoid catching them off guard. They were very supportive of their family members, and couldn't wait to see how things went.

---

Jean had rejoined his classmates. Some were surprised by his outfit, some disappointed, some confused. Shizuka was excited. She knew why he was wearing this outfit. He had told her a few days prior. Mina was somewhat inspired. While Jean was talking, Shizuka explained the costume to her. That got her pumped up. Unfortunately, the other classes were less mixed in their responses. If there wasn't a target on 1-A's backs before, there sure as hell was one now.

Midnight announced the first event. Obstacle race. Pretty self-explanatory. The classes all gathered together at the entrance of the race. It began, and the entrance became extremely crowded. Then, Todoroki froze the starting area. Very few got out ahead of the ice. Yaoyurozu pole-vaulted over, Bakugo jettisoned himself with explosions, Ojiro jumped over with his tail, Mina scated through the ice on acid, Kirishima just ran through the ice, along with some metal guy from another class, Aoyama flew through with is laser, and Shizuka used her hamon to burst through the ice. However, one person surprised his classmates quite a lot. Jean literally flew over everyone else.

Bakugo: SINCE WHEN COULD HE FUCKING FLY!?!

Jean was gaining on Bakugo and Todoroki, when their path was blocked by several zero-pointers. Todoroki froze them in place, and once he was clear, he knocked them over. They started to fall onto the rest of the students.

Jean: You crazy son of a bitch! I've gotta stop these before someone gets hurt! [ZA WARUDO]!! TOKI WO TOMARE!!!!!!!!!

Jean shouted, and the robots were suddenly cleared from everyone's path, already on the ground. No one had gotten hurt, and Jean was suddenly in the lead. He of course flew over the giant hole in the ground. And the mine field. And into the exit.

Sorry for the sudden ending. I just kinda ran out of time. Also sorry for the long time without updates. I've been super busy. Hope you still liked the chapter!