The Entrance Exam

Today was the day. Jean had been training for this for years. He woke up, brushed his teath, took a piss, got dressed, had some breakfast, hugged Jolyne goodbye, and went on his way. For the entrance exam, he wore a black crop-top, a black hoodie, some blue jeans, and some grey tennis shoes. He had always been one to wear crop-tops. He figured that it was just in his nature as a Joestar.

He had finally arrived at UA, and walked through the gates to his destiny. The applicants  had been given numbered ID cards. His ID number was 196.97. Odd, but hey, he didn't mind. He headed to the auditorium. The written exam was an absolute breeze, thanks to all the studying he had done. Now, the rules of the practical exam were being explained by the Voice Hero, Present Mic.

???: Excuse me sir, I have a question about the testing materials! It says here on the handout that there are four types of enemies, while you have only listed three! If this is an error on official UA materials, than it is shameful! We are the best of the best students, and we expect more from Japan's most prestigious school! Additionally, you, with the unkempt hair! You've been muttering this entire time! Stop that, it's distracting the rest of us.

Now Jean was by no means a confrontational person, but this dude in glasses had just called out a random kid for no reason. Jean hadn't even noticed the muttering. But he had noticed the jackass shouting about it.

Jean: Hey glasses! Lay off him! If you're here to insult people, leave. We all have better things to do than listen to you giving random people crap over nothing!

Present Mic: Contestant number 7111. Thanks for calling in with your question. The fourth type of robot is worth zero points. Just think of it as an unnecessary hurdle for you to avoid. It's not unbeatable, but there's kinda no point.

Time skip: Outside the fake city.

Jean spotted the kid with the "unkempt hair". He chuckled to himself imagining what would have happened if Glasses had addressed Josuke like that. Jean decided to try to calm the green haired boy, but glasses got to him first.

Glasses: I realize that my behavior earlier was very rude. I would like to apologize.

Green: O-oh, don't worry about it. I-its fine, really.

Glasses: Still, that guy with the blond and pink hair kind of helped me realize that I was being very non-heroic.

Jean: Glad to be of service.

This sudden interjection had caused Glasses and Green to jump a little.

Jean: Sorry, names Jean Giovanna. But please, call me Jo Jo.

Glasses: My name is Tenya Iida.

Green: Izuku Midoriya.

At that moment, the gates to the fake city opened. Jean immediately sprinted through, confusing some of the other students.

Present Mic: What? That guys got the right idea, go or he'll get too far ahead.

That got the message across. The other students started searching for robots to destroy as fast as possible.

Meanwhile, Jean was using thunderstruck to knock some heads loose. 28 was his running tally so far. He spotted some three-pointers. Thunderstruck sapped the electricity out of them and then started punching.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMDUAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!

He was 37 points in, but he knew he'd need more to truly wow the judges. But he hadn't noticed a two-pointer coming up behind him. His first indication that something was behind him was the robot saying TARGET SIGHTED. His second indication that there was something behind him, was the sound of metal dissolving.