30. Our Boss.

When I heard gun shots and we all immediately looked at my dad. Who has lisa, He had pointed his gun at her. Chocking her.

Backing off threatening to kill her.

"everyone 5 steps to the back" as I said everyone from luna took 5 steps back.

While sang liwei pointed his gun at us and covered up for Chung ho.

Namjoon tried to walk to them but rose who was standing there pulled him.

Glaring at him telling him to back off or Chung ho will kill Lisa.

"y/n see. I don't care what moon what rabbit. I want the legacy in my hands in an hour or this girl here is dead." he said and sighed.

They won't ever give up. "and the legacy includes you as well" he added completing the sentence.

"what more should I do to tell you I won't come. I told you I chose jungkook when I was a kid and I still choose jungkook." I said and he groaned in frustration.

"YOU BELONG WITH THE LEE'S. IT YOUR DUTY TO GIVE US A HEIR." he said shouting.

"SHUT UP!!!! SHE BELONGS TO NO ONE ESPECIALLY NOT YOU. OR YOUR GANG." jungkook finally shouted making him go silenced.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist and kept me close to his body.

"I don't want the legacy. I don't care whatever black Swan it is. Whatever the location of the treasury is or tf luna is. All I want is y/n." he said making my heart skip a beat.

But this is no time for romance.
Bitch pls.

My father scoffed. "I should just kill Lisa." as he said. Namjoon immediately ran out of rose's grip.

"No!!!" I immediately ran and held him back.

"you can't..." I mumbled to him.

I took a deep breathe. And turned to him. I looked at everyone who was starring at me.

Everyone was worried even jungkook was.

I looked at my father. "how can I believe you will not harm lisa' I asked him.

" I don't care about her. She is just a hostage. She will be free when you will be tied." he said and I sighed.

I slowly walk to them.

He motioned at sang liwei. To move ahead.

" y/n!!! " everyone called my name.

"No, don't.... Pls." jungkook called out and I smilled at him.

"but I am always yours though" as I said with a smile. Sang liwei immediately grabbed me pointing his gun at my forehead.

While Chung ho pushed Lisa towards namjoon who caught her immediately.

"NO!!!" JUNGKOOK shouts falling on his knees. jimin immediately caught him.

They dragged me out. Towards their car. Their gang members following them who were subdued but got up after I was captures.

The members of Luna had already killed Lee's men standing outside.

"everybody back." jungkook shouts making all the gang members of bangtan to step back and not attack.

Jungkook, yoongi, jennie, taehyung, rose, jisoo, jin and jimin following us.

TAEHYUNG immediately pushed jennie behind him. Making her scoff and jin did the same with jisoo despite her protest.

Namjoon and Lisa also walked at us.

Everyon pointed their gun at Chung ho but couldn't fire because of me.

I don't know why out of all the time. I felt my job to bring bantang and the girls at one frame was fulfilled. Making them work together and keeping all of them safe including hoseok who was safe at the shelter home. Felt complete.

I did what I was supposed to do. Making them fall out of the evil gasp of the earlier generation. The currupted realm of Lee Chung ho.

I couldn't stop smilling and my tears were of happiness.

I felt nothing other than the fact I brought them togather finally. All the lost nobal angels are there together.

I will probably die now or one hour later or live a life of a dead. But this is beautiful.

It was worth it.

I was snapped out when I was shoved inside a car.

My father opened the drivers seat to see a dead driver he pulled him and threw him out and sat there himself.

While sang liwei held me tight and tied a thick rope on my hands and feet.

I looked outside to see everyone looking at me. While jungkook looked so helpless. I smilled at them before sang lowei wrapped a cloth around my eyes and I couldn't see them anymore.

It was all black.
Everything running in my head. All the solutions I could come up with but everything. I thought ended up with me dead.

I looked in my head more. My memories. As if solving a mathematical problem.

All the methods and ways I have ever learnt, tried or taught were useless in the scenerio.

It was finally the day when I go down. Ofc no one stays on the top forever. But atleast the people I had to protect are protected.

I just lean back on the seat and sit down. While sang liwei tightly held me. My dad driving the car.

Thats all I knew about the situation around me and ofc another of my father's car following us.

??? Pov...

Madam y/n was being taken infront of us and all we could do is hide. Luna was acting up but we couldn't. It isnt so casual for us to step in.

We immediately dialled the call to Italy for reporting the situation. Since miss y/n was taken as hostage we needed to know what to do.

"hello?" My partner asked.

" what happened!? " the shaky voice asked. It was grand boss.

" sir.....madam y/n has been taken in" as we said a loud grunt could be heard. He probably either threw something or fell from shock.

"is.... She..... F.. Fine?" he asked fear laced in his bold but now scared voice.

"she is not injured but can't guarantee till when." I replied running my fingers through my hairs.

"get her here. Save her. My poor child has suffered a lot. My granddaughter has gone through a lot. I need her here unscratched and anyone who hurts her even a bit. Give them slow death." he said and his voice again sounded bold.

The 80 year old man. The most powerful man in Europe. His influence is everywhere and we who owe their life to him. Will do anything to save miss y/n. She is one of us. No. She is the next boss after Mr. Choi.

***************************
I know it's getting complicated and they haven't had any apparent romance till now. But pls wait.

A bit of romance is there.

And in the second phase of the book. It's just romance and lust.