27. A Lion Anywhere.

Jungkook pov...

It has been exactly 8 hours since y/n escaped. She suddenly feels so far away. She always felt familiar and close but now its as if.

I never knew her.

She had hoseok hyung all this time.

Yoongi hyung along with the cyber Wing are tracing her whereabouts. Taehyung hyung and jimin hyung were out there finding her by road. With other staff. While me, yoongi hyung and jin hyung sat in the cyber department of our office.

"aishhhhhh" yoongi hyung groans as he throws his headset in anger.

"who the fuck is their hacker. How can the person be so annoying." he said and got up from his seat.

"none of the cameras caught her." taehyung informs me and cuts the call.

"she is on leave from the hospital" jin hyung says as he enters the room.

I just sighed.

Where are you y/n?

"sir!?" we all turned to one of the hacker who called.

"sir we have some information on luna" he said.

"project it on main screen" as I instructed he nodded and projected his screen on the main screen.

"she is roseanne park. The prime hacker and the technical head of luna. She has multiple crime records. No one can get there hands on her. She is wanted in more than 9 countries. She flew back from USA 2 years ago and since then we have no information on her." the guy said.

"a 5 year old kid has commited all this!?" yoongi hyung exclaimed and I nodded.

" sir... Its her childhood photo. We don't have any of recent photos." the guy said and we sighed in annoyance.

"how old is this photo exactly?" yoongi hyung asked...

"sir its 20 years old photo. She is 25 this year." the guy said and yoongi hyung lost it.

He almost chocked him until jin hyung held him.

It was all chaos when my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket to see the ID.

It was the fake y/n.
It was Lisa calling me.

I picked the phone.

" jungkook?" she called my name.

"how may I help you lalisa Monaban" I said with a heavy voice and suddenly everyone paused and looked at me.

"so you already found out. You met y/n?" she asked.

"none of your business" I replied to her. I heard her chuckle weakly.

"if she is with you-" I cut her before she could speak.

"no I never met her" I replied and cut the phone.

Not wanting to talk to her anymore.

While I looked and everyone was looking at me.

Everyone immediately resumed their work even yoongi hyung who was chocking the hacker.

It was complete chaos I just left the room. Pinching the bridge of my nose.

When I saw her... My eyes widen at the sight.

Y/n walking through the hallway in the classiest outfit I could have ever seen her in.

Her heels tapping and making sound as she walked even in the chaos.

The people who were in that area starred at her walking as if she owns the place. Phones slipped from people ear. Papers fell down. They dropped stuffs as they saw her walking towards me.

Who knew she was a lion even in the enemy's den.

Even her black outfit was radiating

Even her black outfit was radiating. She had this aura around her as if there is no way we can harm her.

Soon enough people from cyber also came out. Gasping in shock.

Seeing y/n walking alone in our building.

"what the fuck. How-" yoongi mumbles beside me whe others are in shock.

She stops right infront of me and talks out her glasses. She looked at me with a smirk.

"I guess you all are looking for me right" she asks with the most arrogant expression.

I just looked at her in confusion.

Everyone immediately took their gun out and about to point at her when she spoke.

"your precious legacy, your fate and even your precious jung hoseok is with me. Are you still sure you want to shoot me? " she asks with a mocking tone.

I motioned my fingers to pull the guns down. Yoongi hyung almost killed her as he groaned in frustration but didn't and controlled his rage. While she stood poised even when he walked towards her clearly indicating to kill her.

"why are you here!? And what do you want!?" I sternly ask her. When I wanted to hug her tight. But.... I guess she doesn't want it the way she opposes me.

She smiles flirtiously. "today I am not here as Dr. Lee y/n your hostage. But as choi y/n... L.U.N.A, An enemy you cannot defeat." she says mockingly.

I starred at her and so did she. An intense environment. Giving everyone goosebumps but y/n who had that one smile which loudly shouted 'I am not scared of anyone'.

Few hours ago
Y/n pov...

After learning about tzuyu, I sat in devastation. Even lisa and namjoon are stuck in Lee mansion.

I can trust jungkook but never in the world my father. The same guy who wants me married to his 50 year old left hand man.

Who is literally his age. Even the guy's son is older than me. Yukkk

I jolted my head up and rushed outside to Rose's office.

"call Jennie and jisoo in the Rose's office" I ordered the guards standing outside and they immediately responded with affirmation.

Immediately openening the door in rush, rose jolts in sudden shock and turns to looks at me from her laptop.

I pant as she looked at me in confusion.

"I will go as a bait." her forehead tenses as she hears what I saw

"my father will be at bangtan anytime. Its today. Now or never. To finish this once and for all." I said panting.

she immediately stands up from her seat wide eyes.

*********************
Just a bit it'll get clear