24. I Am...

Jungkook pov...

I would have never guessed luna was an organisation. It was more Complicated then it looked.

Y/n was more mysterious then she appeared. I don't know what's going on her head. But whatever is going its clearly something beyond our knowledge.

After all there was a reason the legacy was given to her out of so many people my dad knew. He didn't even trust his own son but trusted his friend's daughter.

Ofcourse because she is meticulous. Was she always like this. I got up and so did she. Because of the hand cuffs she isn't able the do anything. I took out the spare key I had and opened the cuffs she looked so shocked that I lied about the key.

She just scoffed. "this was the last time you came out of the mansion. We are going back" I said and pulled her out of there with the help of the cuffs that were hanging from her wrist.

"hey filthy little bitch leave me" she shouted from behind as we made our way from the out of the hall. As soon as we opened the door. Yoongi hyung, taehyung, jimin hyung and even jin hyung all of them stood there pretending they are casually standing there. I very well know they wanted to hear everything.

Even all of the others stood there as well. Pretend to be casually standing there. I just smirked and pulled her after me.

Into the elavator she just kept pushing. As the elevator reached the ground floor everyone stared at us. It was getting difficult to pull her now.

God knows where this strength is coming from. I gave up and picked her in my arms. She is the only woman I don't feel disgusted touching.

She just struggled but I carried her anyways.

Into our car waiting outside. I noticed people starring at her thighs so I covered it with my hand and held her close to me. She hasn't changed into new clothes since I brought her.

"you pervert where are you touching!!!!" she shouted on me.

I just ignored and controlled my chuckle. Everything serious turns funny with her.

I pushed her inside the car and got in myself as well. and locked the door. The drivers and other bodyguards also got filled in to the cars around my car.

While she fixed her posture.

"Back to the main house!!" I said and the driver nodded and we started to drive towards the main house.

She was looking outside while I starred at her. Everything about her was perfect for me.

I was so busy in admiring her. That I felt as if being snapped back to senses when I heard my name.

"jungkook?" she calls softly.

I hummed. "choose." she said "choose what" I asked and just looked at her.

She turned towards me "it's me or the legacy." she asked.

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"is it me or the legacy" I ask again.

"well....."i couldn't answer.

And she scoffed." why not both" I said.

"I asked the same thing to my so called father and do you kmow what he said?" she ask.

"what did he say?" I ask.

She leans forward "he hesitated at first and in the end even he said both." she said with a smirk.

And straightened up.

"you are no different than my dad and this is why I am not giving anyone anything whatsoever. In a war every leader thinks they are right. But in the end everyone involved was wrong except those who chose to see everyone equally." she says and smirks again.

I felt goosebumps all over my body. She took off her hair pin resulting in hair strands to fall off.

She opened the hand cuffs from her wrist and yanked them.

I just looked at her. She could do that!? She crawls towards me and I looked at the mirror from where the driver was looking at us.

Y/n without taking her off me pulled the divider between the driver and me. She crawled closer and upon me.

Her hands travelled back and I heard loud wind noises. She was all over me.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear "LUNA is an organization and it's leader the moon is me. I Injured your men. I broke into your wars. I kidnapped your hoseok. I am the one all of you are searching for. I am the moon I am Luna. If you paid attention to the past you could have gotten answers in our childhood. " she said and looked at me.

Ofcourse, she was my moom. Thats what we used to say. Bunny of the moon. Oml.

I was shocked and was processing all of this but before I could, she smirked and jumped off the window she opened behind me.

I tried to grab her but she had already locked me with the handcuffs. Thats when I realise she jumped into the car beside us. When I looked closely. It wasn't just our cars which drove on the road. Another group of black cars were there too. She took off her shrug and threw it on us.

Our men took their guns and pointed at those cars. While I managed to open the handcuffs.

But their side wasn't any less they already had their guns pointing at us. In the moving cars.

My boys shot but many got shot instead. Y/n looked at me as she sat in the black van.

And tapped on her watch showing Me.

Her.... Watch..... Her watch had transmitters. She meant luna when she said the moon rises. Heck she is luna herself who would have guessed.

I could see the doctor, the nurse jennie and another girl in the van

She gave me a last glance before a guy closed the van door.

Even if we tried to sped up their cars made their way.

In total of 5 cars rushed from us. I ordered to chase them but a person in the last car shot all the wheels of our cars.

After a bit of trembling and as the driver lost balance we managed to not kill ourselves and stop the cars. I immediately rushed out to watch her show me a middle finger as she went away.

I was wrong heck everyone who thought they had control over was wrong. She is luna. The most powerful assassin out there. When people thought some guy was luna and searched for him. Luna was amongst us as a woman, as a doctor.

"told you.... Underestimating her is a mistake."

~me

*****************************

Well I guess many had already guessed she was luna. I mean it was obvious. I thought of revealing who luna was after a while but yeah I did.

Next chapter will be a flashback to explain the origin of luna.