16. Bit Late.

Y/n pov.....

Her voice hummimg in my ears. The beats she sang and the beats she taught me.

The same soothing sound. I hyme it whenever I am scared or nervous. It feels as if she is next to me.

I can feel tears bream out of my eyes as I see myself on her lap and she sat on the swing swinging it.

I know it's a dream but I want to be here a little bit. How I wish I  could record this dream.

"honey chip......." she calls her in the same soothing tone. My small self turned to her.

"promise me you will never hurt anyone no matter what!" she
He said extending her finger i smile and wrap my little finger around her.

"and what if........" I hesitate to ask. My mom chuckles. She back hugs me tighter and speaks. "a fight for justice and a lesson taught is the fight of righteousness." she said and I smiled.

I look at her wrist holding the chains of the swing and her watch wrapped around her wrist. It was my favourite.

I look at the watch that I don't even realise when she disappeared and I am near the factory....... The factory I know is goin' to burn.

I am old enough to be able to go on my own. Ajussi jeon ruffles my hair and my mom smiles at me.

It happens swiftly and we are at the time when they passed me all those information which was a burden to me.

And I was pulled out of the factory.........no matter how much I resisted, the fire fighter pulled me outside and I cried.

They promised they will bring them out. I don't want their legacy I want them here. I cried but at this point the fire fighters held me tight and in no time the factory blasted.

I turn to see the huge sound almost stopping my heart beats. I forgot to breathe. Everything went silent.

I couldn't sense people rushing out and being chaotic. I just fell down on the ground with my mom's  watch in my hand.

"you said you loved my watch. Take it. I wanted to give you when you become a professor doctor but I won't live till the ceremony..... So here it is" she said as they are stuck in the fire..

"take care of jungkook for me" ajussi jeon said before the fire fighter pulled me.

I experienced it again. Its so scary. Scariest of everything I ever saw. My breathes were getting heavy.

When someone shook me. "y/n.... Doc..... Hey y/n" I immediately open my eyes.

It was like being in the dream. I immediately put my hand on my forehead and feel the cold sweat. I try to breathe normally.

And opened my eyes to see myself in a car..... Along with jungkook.

He looked at me frowning. "why were you calling my dad's name in the dream?" he asked.

I looked at him "why am I here!?" I ask him.

"I don't like it when people don't answer me" he said.

"I don't like it when people question me." I said only for him to bang his hand on the glass window behind trapping me in between.

His breaths hits my nose tip and I didn't breath. I could see taehyung smirking as he drove.

Jungkook pulls my jaw and makes me face him." you know something about the way to solve the tension in theafia world." he asked "wait. You know everything........ You should tell everything now" he said making me turn into a stone block.

I looked straight into my eyes "Not so easily." I whispered in his ear only to see him grite his teeth and clench his fists.

He looked at me and so did I..... His free hand came near my face. Caressing my cheeks. I'm ready.... For a slap.... It always comes after someone caresses it.

And boom.... It did. My head falls on the otherside while taehyung looked at us terrified and worried. He didn't expect this.....

I run my fingers through my hair fixing it in position and look straight at him who was fuming in anger.

I smirk and smile as always. Its my defence mechanism.

"you are going to regret this" I mumble.

Jin pov....

"what the heck is jungkook thinking? Why did he kidnap y/n. And you are telling me this now!!!!!" I scream on top of my lungs on the phone.

"hyung.......we really needed her and she is on the way." yoongi replied casually.

"I told you........she is my responsibility. She is precious. She can't be dragged in that pot of hell mafia again." I said to him

"hyung it's her fate" jimin replies from the other side.

I Called them and asked about jungkook only to find the weird excuse and then after few minutes jimin confessed. Both of them are talking to me from the other side.

"fate my foot........its the greed of you all. She is innocent and has no fault in all this. But you all have to drag her in." I yelled and ran my fingers through my hairs in frustration.

"I am coming to the safe house!!!" I said.

"RIGHT NOW!?" THEY ASK.

"yes I am" as I said I hung up the call and picked up my jacket from the chair and threw my doctor's coat. I pick up my car keys and rush out of there.

I bumped into Jisoo in the hallway. She hold me by my arm and balances me.

"where are you going!?" she asked.

"something is up I and y/n will be a bit late" I said and rushing out of there.

*while Jisoo sees him running away and smirks chewing her gum in her mouth. She turns around and walks away humming the beats y/n does. *

"if you were on the lead she was at the last controlling every movement in the front"

~author.

******************************
I know its confusing but it will be no fun if I reveal it so soon.

EDITED.