42. Hunger Games.

Jungkook pov...

We all gathered outside... An underground ramp like garage which opened up to cars....

Series of cars kept there.... We all took one. Jimin, taehyung and jennie went in one. While rose and yoongi hyung took the big van which is filled with computers and stuff. Along with a driver.

Jisoo, kyingsoo, Irene and jin hyung took one car

Y/n wasnt in the room.

"here" rose said passing me a key.

"y/n won't be coming...." said jennie from the car and sat back

"why...?" I asked.

"in any mission she never comes with us. It's always her coming when you need her" said jisoo and they all sat in their respective vehicles.

The cars started and slowly the garage opened making a ramp to the outside. Slowly those car moved and drove of the garage.

Around 16 different vehicles left the garage. From cars to vans to volvo.

I hesitately sat in the car and Mark entered in mine.

Giving me a big smile. "let's go" he said and I started the car driving it along theirs.

"why doesnt y/n come along?" I ask.

"she comes but today we left her so she doesn't get her." he said and I gasped taking off my shades from one hand and driving from the other.

"what the fuck." I screamed in shock.

"we need to protect her." he said.

"what kind of shits are you all. She is someone who can beat up 30 men in the span of 5 mins. Get away with the best security and keep an identity secret for almost all her life. Can you do that!?" I shout at him and he flinches.

"rose was insisting so we did it. Y/n is gonno come anyway like anything can stop her" he says scoffing.

We were talking when there was a loud sound, I haphazardly parked the car to the side.... All of the cars in the front stopped randomly parking.

Looking in the front we realised the very first car with the agents have been blown up.... That car had 7 agents probably....

Everyone got out of their cars....

We all looked at each other.... The car was on fire and we couldn't go near it... Everyone looked shocked and desperate that they cannot save the people who just died.

When a bike came zooming in and parked just infront of us, we jumped in fright at the sudden entry All of our attention went there....

It was y/n.

She got out up the bike threw her helmet and marched to rose and slapped her.

We all gasped... She regained her composure and stood straight infront of her...

Y/n clenched her head and hand on her waist looking at the car in the front.

"are you crazy... What are you doing excluding me.... It hasn't been 40 mins you left me and we already have casualty!?" she shouts at him.

She looked down and was standing straight infront if her..

"I'm sorry..." she mumbles.

"no... I'm sorry I slapped you" she said softly calming down.

She leaned on the edge of a car taking deep breathes and fanning herself...

"listen everyone here...its no child's play... Stop fucking around and messing things up... Pls abide by me... Its way too dangerous than what we are trained for... We have to protect and fight but our enemies have to just march and kill... So we have to be careful since we never have the upper hand!!!! "she shouted at top of her lungs and her agents affirmed.