2 - Adrien

"Come on, Plagg. You seriously need to eat that cheese somewhere else!" I grumbled to my kwami who was devouring camembert beside me.

"Oh come on Adrien. I've never met anyone with this terrible taste" Plagg replied, completely ignoring my request. I wasn't surprised.

I sat down at my desk, and took a moment to stare at the desktop background of my mother and I. Emilie Agreste was possibly the kindest, most wholesome person on the planet, and it just felt like I missed her more and more everyday.

After finishing up some science homework, I wondered what I should do next. Natalie had come to call me for dinner, but I asked her if I could eat in my room. At least that way I would have Plagg for company. I sighed of loneliness.

"Adrien" a voice came from outside my room.

"Yes Natalie?" I replied, hopeful at her tone.

"Don't forget to practice your piano before bed" her commanding voice came through.

"Yes Natalie" I sighed.

"Don't feel so down" Plagg flew up and nestled himself on my shoulder. "I know what'll make you feel better. Why don't you go visit Marinette?"

My eyes lit up at the thought of Chat Noir spending some time with Marinette. She was the only person in the whole world with whom I felt like I could be completely open with - as my alter ego of course. I'm sure Ladybug would be a great person to talk to as well, if she was ever around.

In my life as Adrien Agreste, Marinette was my classmate. She was a mumbling nervous person (around me at least), but she had a bigger heart than anyone I knew. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, and always put others before herself. But somehow, she was different when I was Chat Noir.

I stood up, ready to go. Plagg was about to stuff another piece of camembert in his mouth, but not before I could say, "Plagg, claws out!"

With a flash of green light, I was suddenly wearing a black bodysuit with a black mask, and holding a silver baton. It was time to go. 

~~ 

A/N

Hello my loves! 

Chapter two is here and ready to be read! 

Question of the Day: Who is your favourite Kwami? 

I hope you enjoyed this, please don't hesitate to contact me for any plot suggestions, cover art or anything else in general. 

xxx S