17 - Ladybug

Leaving the group was no big deal because people had started to scatter around, running in panic.

As soon as I saw Queen Wasp, I gasped and ran behind the school building. Why was Chloe akumatised again?

"Tikki, spots on!" and suddenly, a confident and responsible Ladybug was here to save the day.

When I ran out, Chat Noir was already there. "Chat!" I called out to him.

"Good morning milady" he grinned. "Bit early for this type of thing isn't it?"

"Definitely" I agreed. 

And then I frowned. "How did you get here so fast? They didn't even officially announce the akuma attack yet"

He looked at me frozen for a second before recovering. "I could ask you the same," he winked.

"Touché" I replied. "Why is Queen Wasp here again?"

At the sound of her name, Queen Wasp turned around and sneered. "Get out of my way Ladybug! I need to find Adrien"

Chat Noir leaned on his baton. "Where do you think he could bee?"

"What do you want with him?" I asked, frowning.

"Not that it's any of your business Ladybug, but he's my soulmate" she sniffed.

Chat Noir, unable to hold it any longer, burst into laughter. 

"I can tell you for a fact that that's not true" he assured the both of us.

"Shut up you feline. He might not know it yet, but we're meant to be. I will annihilate every last person in the way of Adrien and I. That includes the both of you" she very nearly cackled.

"Well, that turned dark pretty fast," Chat said. "Let's put a stop to this"

And with that, we launched ourselves to Queen Wasp. 

"What don't you understand?" she sighed, picking at her nails casually. "I'm way more powerful now"

She hovered above us on a cloud of wasps, and released some more. Chat raised his baton and whipped it around, getting rid of hundreds of bees at once.

I watched him carefully for a minute. Despite his flirtatious and funny personality, he looked hell bent on saving the world at the moment.

Just as I turned my attention back to the fight, something pierced me in my lower back, and I screamed. 

~~

A/N 

Hey guys!! 

Here's another short chapter, but I promise you the longer ones are coming very soon! 

Question of the Day: Thoughts on Chloe Bourgeois? 

Love y'all, 

xxx S