Chapter Six

Ten minutes later we were ready to head off to my house. Christian grabbed his skateboard and pulled me onto his back. He skated the whole way with me clinging to his back. I sung softly into his ear a few songs we considered our 'special' songs.

"I'm in love now, kiss my like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved.

This feels like falling love, falling in love, falling in love" I kissed his cheek as he skated up my street. Shortly before my house he stopped and jumped of his skateboard. He slid me of his back, twirling me infront of him. He leaned down and kissed me. I felt him smile into the kiss and pull away. He picked up his board, holding it with one arm and his other arm was around my waist pulling me into his side.

"I love you" he whispered kissing my cheek.

"I love you too chooken I whispered back. We approached my driveway and walked down it hand in hand. The front door was unlocked, which was odd. I walked through the door with Christian in tag behind me.

"Hello?" I said as I got to the lounge room, expecting no answer.

"Hi hun, were in the kitchen" I heard mum say to me. Christian and I walked in and were greeted by my mum, dad and one of their friends who I was unfamiliar with.

"How are you love? Hey Christian!" Mum said giving us both a hug.

"I'm great thanks mum" I smiled.

"This is my friend, Grace." She introduced.

"Hi I'm Alana and this is my uhh, my um, boyfriend" I said making the last part slightly quieter.

"Boyfriend?" Mum questioned.

"Yeah.....Well, we're going to be in my room if you need anything" I awkwardly said with mum giving me some sort of strange look. I grabbed Christians hand and rushed out of the kitchen towards my bedroom.

"Okay kiddies, have fun! And be safe" my mum said winking at the last part. I looked over my shoulder and rolled my eyes at her. We went down the hall and rounded the corner to my room. I plonked myself on my bed and Christian joined me.

"So... Tell me about this boy band?" I asked Christian snuggling up to him.

"Well, I sent in an audition video a few weeks ago after mum told me about it. She found out through a friend and said I should try out. So I did. The email was to confirm that they liked my video and wanted me to be apart of the group. The meeting next week is so I can meet the other boys and we can discuss a contract" he smiled.

"Wow.. That's great hun! So proud of you" I said giving him a kiss on the nose

Hope you're all liking it! Please comment/vote/fan! Thanks for reading xx