Chapter Ten

"WAKEY WAKEY!" Brock shouted jumping ontop of me. "Guess who's driving you to school... THIS GUY!" he said enthusiastically and pointed to himself. I swatted him away and rolled into Christians chest.

"Make it stoooop" I groaned into him. He giggled and kissed my hair.

"Come on young one, you'll be late" Brock said and I groaned again.

"Mmm. I think I'll be late" I replied. Christian smelt amazing. Like I'd give up snuggling up to him to go to school.

"Gorgeous, we have to go soon" Christian whispered into my hair.

"Noo we dont. Please don't make me go Chrisyy" I whined.

"Sorry babe, I have no control" he said sitting up pulling me with him. I grumbled and followed him out as I had no choice because he was practically dragging me downstairs. He made me a cute little breakfast and then sent me to have a shower. Once I'd showered I dried my hair and put the thing they call a uniform on and applied a minimal amount of make up. I picked up my bag that Christian the cutie had packed for me and said goodbye to the boys and went out to Brock's car. I jumped in the back with Christian and Brock pulled out and drove down the street.

He pulled up at the gate and I sat there next to Christian. Not moving. Until he picked me up and stood me outside the car.

"Love you Lani" he said kissing my hair.

"Mmm. Love you too" i replied taking in his scent. He smelt amazing. He walked me up the path and said goodbye and I sighed after Brock pulled me into a hug. I walked off into the school looking at how nothing had changes since last term. The 'popular' girls sat in their usual spot, gossiping away, falling all over boys, trying to gain attention. The nerdish people directly opposite them on the playground playing games on their laptops and then the fairly normal people spread out every where. I spotted my few friends and walked up to them.

"LANI!" Ashley squealed when she saw me. She ran and jumped ontop of me causing me to laugh as I stumbled.

"Hey Ash! Good to see you too" I said and we laughed. I made my way over to my other friends saying hi to everyone.

"Hey loser" James said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey dick" I said smirking at him.

"Missed you too" he said laughing.

"Is Christian late? That's a bit odd. Don't you two usually come together?" Ashley asked. I shook my head.

"He's got something on" I smiled and they look suspiciously at me. I just shrugged and thankfully the bell rung. The classic saved by the bell, thank you bell. We walked off to our first class from last term. English first. That was one mine and Christians few classes together and our favourite. We had some dopey teacher that couldn't control the class so we basically do whatever all lesson. But I didn't have any other of my close friends in that class. Today was going to be a long day.

So the next few chapters will be filler chapters and probably fairly short. Thank you for reading :) xxx