Chapter Eleven

The bell rung signalling lunch. The playground flooded with kids and I headed to our usual spot slightly isolated from the rest of the school. James and Ashley were already there so I walked up to them and sat on Ashley.

"So when Christians away its my job to have you sit on me?" She joked.

"I sit on everyone" I said and made sure I was dead weight making her squeal.

"That's what she said" James smirked earning a wack from both Ash and myself. I opened my lunch and saw a little post it note on it reading:

'To my dearest Lani, have a great day beautiful. Love you, Christian xxx' Ashley read it over my shoulder as the rest of the group came and sat down with us.

"Awh awh awh! You two would make THE cutest couple" she cooed in my ear.

"Haha yeah um about that.." I said awkardly.

"OH MY GOSH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME GIRL!" She shouted gaining quizzical looks from everyone.

"It's been two weeks and I haven't seen you since" I said in my defence.

"GUYS! CHRISTIAN AND ALANA ARE TOGETHER!" she shouted and they all awh'd. Thanks Ash. I smiled at them and went back to eat my lunch. Christian makes a good sandwich I must say. Too quickly lunch was over and it was back to the last classes of the day. Thankfully it was pe which meant doing nothing but stand around with Ashley, James and Hannah.

The bell rung signalling home, thank god. I rushed out the gates to wear Brock said he would meet me. But he wasn't there. Thanks Brocky! I went to walk back to Christians when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, pick me up and spin me around.

"I missed you beautiful" they whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I spun myself around in their arms and smiled as Christian looked down at me and pressed his forehead to mine.

"Missed you too" I smiled and kissed his nose. He took my hand in his and walked me to Brock's car. Apparently I walked to the 'other place' Brock said to meet him. I'm fairly sure he said one spot. I climbed in the car and Christian jumped in the back with me.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Eh, not too bad. English sucked without you" I said and he smiled.

"I wish I could come keep you company" he said sympathetically.

"Eh, it's alright" I said and kissed his cheek. We pulled into Christians street and into the driveway. As I stepped out of the car the boys burst through the door and crash tackled me onto the ground, with Christian and Brock piling on. These boys and crash tackling me is seriously going to be the death of me.

"Guys! Can you please get off me! I'm wearing a skirt!" I squeaked in between giggles. They all laughed and slowly got off me and when I stood up Tyrone threw me over his shoulder.

"Tyyyyy! Pleeeease!" I said holding my skirt down. He chuckled and carried me inside, rushing past the other boys and through the front door.

"Put me down please!" I yelled smacking him, making him laugh more. He dropped me onto the lounge and all the boys stood infront of me.

"We've been working on something for you" Mitchel said grinning.

"Awh you guys" I said mirroring Mitchel's grin. Christian strummed his guitar and I instantly recognised the tune as When You Look Me In The Eyes by The Jonas Brothers. They sounded perfect and speechless was an understatement. They finished the song and waited for a comment and all I could do was smile. A tear rolled down my cheek and Christian came and sat down next to me, pulling me onto his lap.

"I love you Lani" he said kissing my hair.

"I love you more" I said smiling up at him.

"Mmm no because I love you the mostest" he said with a pout and a look of 'I win and that's that'. And I left it at that, he wins.

"Are you staying tonight?" He asked looking hopefull.

"Unfortunately not" I said and he pouted so I kissed his pout and he smiled, "but I'll be back very soon. I pinky promise" I said holding out my pinky. He wrapped his around mine and touched our thumbs and smiled.

"At least stay for dinner?" He said and I nodded. He smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room.

We ordered pizzas and they arrived fairly quickly. Almost as quick as they were devoured by the 5 teenage boys I was with. My golly they can eat alot! We finished eating fairly quickly and I said my goodbyes.

"Don't go Alanaaa!" Luke whined.

"Yeah please stay Laniii!" Mitchel also whined.

"I have to go guys, but I'll be back soon don't you worry" I said giving each if them a hug. Christian and I walked hand in hand down his street. We talked the entire way to my house. It was nice talking to him alone in the cool night breeze. We reached my driveway and walked down. I swung the door open.

"Hello?" I said as we stepped inside.

"LANI!?" my little brother Jack said running around the corner and up the hall.

"JACKY!" I said as he jumped into my arms and wrapped his short arms around my neck squeezing me. He gave me a big kiss on the check and then noticed Christian standing behind me.

"CHRISSSSY!" he said jumping out of my arms and darting around to Christian. Christian bent down to his level and ruffled his hair "hey buddy! How you been?"

"Gooood!" He said and Christian stood up.

"Well I better get back home before it gets too late or the boys destroy my house" Christian said and Jack waved goodbye and bounced down the hallway.

"Bye babe" he said holding onto the belt loops of my shorts and stepping closer to me. And biting his lip. Damn that was attractive.

"Christiannn" I whined placing my head on bis chest and he smiled.

"Mmm?" He said and it broke into a smirking lip bite that was too damn irresistible.

"Stop that! You're teasing me!" I said pouting and he pressed his lips to mine.

"Better?" He said when he pulled away. I nodded and he bit his lip again and I rolled my eyes.

"Bye bye" I said as he released his grip on my shorts.

"Love you" he said kissing me again.

"Love you more" I said and he went to protest but smiled.

"I still love you the mostest" he said winking.

"Bye Lans" he said and I followed him to the door to wave goodbye and close the door. He really is perfect.

Hope you like it :) please vote/comment/share xx thanks for reading beautifulls x