Chapter Two

**Christians POV**

"Hey! They're my favourite!"I said pouting.

"Too bad!" Lani replied winking. She did her adorable giggle as I sat their pouting. She started to strip over at my wardrobe getting changed into my clothes.

"Holy ass! When did you get junk in the trunk!?" I said laughing at myself.

"Shut up dude!" She laughed, "I still have swimmers on!" She said matter of factly.

"Yes, but still! When did that get there? And you've got boobs! Like.. You're not my little youngin anymore!" I said pouting again.

"Shhh you! You're only a few weeks older!" She said throwing something she picked up off the floor. This is what I love about our friendship. We're so open and don't get embarrassed or care about anything. And she's absolutely beautiful. I went over to my drawers and pulled out a pair of boxers to chuck on. I joined Lani on my bed and put on a movie. She went to sleep almost straight away. She's so cute. I turned the movie off after a while and decided I'd better get some sleep too.

"Goodnight beautiful" I whispered and kissed Lani's forehead. I drifted to sleep beside my best friend. And it felt amazing.

**Lani's POV**

I woke up with my blonde hair in a mess over my face. I flicked most of my hair off my face, so I could at least see. I checked the time and it was only 7:30. Ugh. Too early.

"Good morning gorgeous!" Christian said in his morning voice. Damn that was sexy. He sat up and twisted his body to face me. Woah! Talk about a hot body! Yum! No! Lani stop! He's your best friend, don't think like that!

"Hey bro" I said smiling.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, still sitting there. Shirtless.

"Mmm.." I replied when I realised I was staring at his abbs. Oh shit, ugh quick "Isleptgoodyou?" I ended up spitting out.

"Umm.. Are you okay?" He asked readjusting to catch my eye contact. I'm great, considering you're my best friend and I'm suddenly finding your body super attractive.

"Yeah I'm fine, just still half asleep I guess" I said and giggled, taking one quick look at his body again. Stop Lani!

"Let's go get breakfast then!" He said enthusiastically. I got up and headed down the the kitchen whilst Christian grabbed a shirt and went to the bathroom. I stepped outside inhaling the fresh air. Christian bounced out the door holding a plate of pancakes.

"Look what mumma bear made us!" He said beaming. Awh how sweet of Mary.

"You're mum is the best!" I said looking at the tower on the plate. We sat down and fairly quickly I demolished the whole lot.

"Hmm what should we do today?" I asked Christian.

"Let's go to the beaaach!" He sung

"Let's go get a wave!" I sung back at him and we continued singing the song, laughing.

We raced up to Christians room and got ready for the beach. It was a ten minute walk from Christians house. Christian was taking his surfboard so he grabbed his skateboard and I walked. We moved quite slowly talking and laughing, enjoying each others company. We finally made it to the beach and Christian decided he wanted to teach me to surf.. And convinced me to try. So I did. And it didn't work. We got a good laugh out of my many failed attempts.

"Lani you goose! Let me help you!" He said and jumped on the board behind me. He showed me how to paddle, whilst lying ontop of me. Then decided to push me up on the board, whilst paddling for a wave and tried to surf with me laying on the front of the board. Baaaad idea Christian, very bad bad idea. We got smashed by the wave, I nose dived and Christian fell off the back of the board. Once I had surfaced and we went to get on the board, we came to the smart conclusion of not doubling again. I headed back up to the beach and Christian caught a few more waves before running up to me on the beach.

"I want ice cream. Lets go get ice cream!" He said. We headed up the beach to the small set of shops and went into the ice creamery before going back to our stuff to eat our ice creams. Christians had to have been gone in less than five seconds, because he kept trying to eat mine.

"Nooo! Eat your ownnn!" I exclaimed.

"But it's all gone! Now gimme someee!" He said pulling a said face and stealing my ice cream.

"Hey! Give that back!" I said but he had already jumped up and started running towards the water. By the time I caught up to him the ice cream was gone and he was standing on the shore.

"Mwuahaha!" He said and poked his tongue out.

"Christian you're a meany!" I said pushing him into the water. I instantly regretted it as he launched him self at me, grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed smacking him on the butt.

"Nupp!" He said and bolted into the water. He threw me into the surf and I scrambled to the surface. He popped up a few seconds later and did his signature hair flick. And my gosh was it attractive. Wait what? No Alana. Stop thinking of him in that way. He is you're best friend. I shook my thoughts out of my head and jumped on his back. He started piggy backing me around in the water until we went out past the break. I stayed attached to his back and we just drifted around in the water.

"Hey Lani?" He whispered to me.

"Yes Christian?" I whispered back in his ear.

"I love you" he whispered back.

"I love you too, Christian" I whispered into his ear again and kissed his cheek.